September 2011 Moms
Options

Seperation anxiety?

Anyone else's baby have seperation anxiety? I think that is what is going on with us. Max has been waking up at night super upset. Since H works nights I've been bringing him into bed with me most nights and then he sleeps just fine. Does that sound like seperation anxiety? I know I need to stop bringing him into bed with me but I need sleep!

Re: Seperation anxiety?

• Options
    This is happening to me too. She doesn't wake up upset, but she hasn't been STTN like she used to. It started when she was cutting teeth, but hasn't stopped. I have no idea what's going on. But I am also sure that picking her up and letting her sleep with me isn't going to help in the long run.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageGingerNess:
    This is happening to me too. She doesn't wake up upset, but she hasn't been STTN like she used to. It started when she was cutting teeth, but hasn't stopped. I have no idea what's going on. But I am also sure that picking her up and letting her sleep with me isn't going to help in the long run.

I know I have to stop getting him. I don't want to start a bad habit! But hey, we do what we have to do sometimes, right? :) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our separation anxiety is also happening during the day. If she sees me leave the room or looks around and can't see me, she gets hysterical. Sometimes she'll calm down after a minute and sometimes not, but I try not to rush back to her right away because I don't want to encourage the habit. I hope that doesn't sound cruel! She is actually getting better at distracting herself when she realizes I'm not there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"