April 2012 Moms

TMI But I have to know!

My stitches look all healed, today is 4 wks since delivery.  I looked down there and it looks very open still.  Is that normal??? I feel like I am seeing inerds that I should not be seeing....

Someone tell me that is completely normal please.  I really want to have sex but a part of me worries that this 10lb baby shifted things to where they shouldn't be. 

BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: TMI But I have to know!

• My vag def looks stretched out if thats what you mean. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • No help from me...it's been 6 weeks today and I am still too scared to really look!
    ~Sarah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • MrsE05MrsE05 member
    I was thinking about posting something like this today but was too embarrassed!  I just looked for the first time and it looks way too open down there (don't know how else to describe it). I mean I knew I would be stretched out but I didn't think it would be like that.  I actually thought for a minute that maybe all of my stitches came out and now I just have a big hole down there lol I don't think that's the case. 
  • TambcatTambcat member
    yeah, mine is still gaping.
  • This is TMI but since we are on the subject and so good with openness - I for sure told my husband I thought I now had two vaginas LOL  I thought my stitches somehow didn't take and now my insides were outside LOL.. YIKES! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh, goodness am I glad you posted this.  I tried yesterday to post about it under "My vagina is ruined," but I was too upset to explain what I was trying to explain...mine is horrific.  I am 7 weeks PP with a GAPING vag.  I am convinced there's something wrong with it, since I can see straight inside without any effort.  I can see both the top "wall" and bottom "wall" if that makes sense.  I am glad I'm not alone...Sorry you're upset about yours too!
  • imageblushngold:
    Oh, goodness am I glad you posted this.  I tried yesterday to post about it under "My vagina is ruined," but I was too upset to explain what I was trying to explain...mine is horrific.  I am 7 weeks PP with a GAPING vag.  I am convinced there's something wrong with it, since I can see straight inside without any effort.  I can see both the top "wall" and bottom "wall" if that makes sense.  I am glad I'm not alone...Sorry you're upset about yours too!

Same here...its creepy...its like an open hole.  I worry that sex won't ever be the same...9 lb baby here with 3rd degree tears from forceps delivery.  I gently put a finger in there today to see if I was ready for sex...the inside felt somewhat normal though more stretched out...but the opening hurt bad...like really tight from the stitches??

• imagecrystalmeyer08:

imageblushngold:
    Oh, goodness am I glad you posted this.  I tried yesterday to post about it under "My vagina is ruined," but I was too upset to explain what I was trying to explain...mine is horrific.  I am 7 weeks PP with a GAPING vag.  I am convinced there's something wrong with it, since I can see straight inside without any effort.  I can see both the top "wall" and bottom "wall" if that makes sense.  I am glad I'm not alone...Sorry you're upset about yours too!

Same here...its creepy...its like an open hole.  I worry that sex won't ever be the same...9 lb baby here with 3rd degree tears from forceps delivery.  I gently put a finger in there today to see if I was ready for sex...the inside felt somewhat normal though more stretched out...but the opening hurt bad...like really tight from the stitches??

Yep! I know what you mean about the opening feeling tight and painful.  I am not attempting sex for another few weeks.  Is it normal to be able to see something up top and something on the bottom?  I worry it's a prolapse or something...I've clearly done way too much googling. 

• haha, just wait until you dance the jitterbug in the mirror and watch your lips go , "whawhawha" like its singing.  OMG I was laughing so hard!  I do weird things, but I can always make my hubby laugh, I almost made him pee his pants.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • wow i wanted to post about this too!! i feel like my stitches didn't work and theres and extra opening closer to my perineum, and it looks like there's something in there...i'm worried!
  • imagegekeler6:
    haha, just wait until you dance the jitterbug in the mirror and watch your lips go , "whawhawha" like its singing.  OMG I was laughing so hard!  I do weird things, but I can always make my hubby laugh, I almost made him pee his pants.

/dying

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"