October 2011 Moms

Anyone seen freckleface?

I hope that her and her LO is doing well.  Especially after she wrote about what mean things her LO's father said about her in a song.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone seen freckleface?

• Deez10Deez10 member

I was JUST thinking about her (couldn't remember her sn though but I didn't think I had seen an update since her last post).

I really hope she and LO are doing OK.  Her ex was scary.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageDeez10:

Agreed.  Hope we hear from her soon.  Though I do feel like I've seen her post somewhere recently...?

• Loading the player...
  • Yeah where is she, I too was wondering where she was.

Freckleface, DS is looking for your DD!

• Liz4444Liz4444 member

Didn't she say she's staying with her mother?

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• imageaml+japan:

imageDeez10:

Agreed.  Hope we hear from her soon.  Though I do feel like I've seen her post somewhere recently...?

I think I did see her post recently too.  I don't know if it was about how her situation was going, but maybe a response to another post.  I hope she's doing ok!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hey!

I'm sorry that I haven't posted much lately...I'm here...although sporadically since I kinda fried my laptop and phone at the same time Tongue Tied
    WHY DIDN'T ANYBODY TELL ME THAT WATER & ELECTRONICS DO NOT MIX?!! ;p

Thank you for thinking of us..It means so much to log in, not expecting that strangers (not really though) are wondering how you're doing Smile I think about my bumpie girls all the time!!!

I haven't been contacted by the scumbag directly at all, not even by his mother, to inquire about the baby or how she's doing...which is perfectly fine by me!

However, I have been hearing things from a few people I knew from High School who workout at his day job (fitness club). It's upsetting because we never really ran in the same circles, and for me to hear anything, at this point, must mean that he is spewing BS to anyone who will listen, possibly in hopes that it WILL get back to me, idk. I'm trying to stay positive despite his antics :)

Baby T is doing so wonderfully! Growing like a weed and one of the happiest babies I have ever seen!!! If she's sleeping and I touch her lightly, she rolls over to look at me and smiles from ear to ear...she has such a beautiful spirit and when I look into her eyes, absolutely NOTHING else matters!!!

I miss you girls and I'll try to post more often! <3

ETA: A couple recent pics 

imageimage">

imageimage"> 

• I am so glad to hear that you are doing OK. IMO you are much better off without those people. I wish you and your DD the very best!
    image"width="200px"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagesmit5009:
    I am so glad to hear that you are doing OK. IMO you are much better off without those people. I wish you and your DD the very best!

Thanks Smit :) ITA...Not a doubt in my mind that we're so much better off without them in our lives.

• imagefreckleface77:

Hey!

I'm sorry that I haven't posted much lately...I'm here...although sporadically since I kinda fried my laptop and phone at the same time Tongue Tied
    WHY DIDN'T ANYBODY TELL ME THAT WATER & ELECTRONICS DO NOT MIX?!! ;p

Thank you for thinking of us..It means so much to log in, not expecting that strangers (not really though) are wondering how you're doing Smile I think about my bumpie girls all the time!!!

I haven't been contacted by the scumbag directly at all, not even by his mother, to inquire about the baby or how she's doing...which is perfectly fine by me!

However, I have been hearing things from a few people I knew from High School who workout at his day job (fitness club). It's upsetting because we never really ran in the same circles, and for me to hear anything, at this point, must mean that he is spewing BS to anyone who will listen, possibly in hopes that it WILL get back to me, idk. I'm trying to stay positive despite his antics :)

Baby T is doing so wonderfully! Growing like a weed and one of the happiest babies I have ever seen!!! If she's sleeping and I touch her lightly, she rolls over to look at me and smiles from ear to ear...she has such a beautiful spirit and when I look into her eyes, absolutely NOTHING else matters!!!

I miss you girls and I'll try to post more often! <3

ETA: A couple recent pics 

imageimage" mce_src="image">

imageimage" mce_src="image"> 

I must have missed what happened. But it sounds like you are doing much better without him. Sometimes people like to spread around BS to make themselves look better. Stay positive and Know that you made a great decision and are now in a better happier state because of it. No matter what he says, You know the truth. 

Btw she is adorable !!

• Hi!!  So glad to hear from you, you are often in my thoughts.  Your daughter is a sweet precious girl, hopefully she'll grow up to be just as strong as her Mama :-)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Hey freckleface, nice to hear from you!  You are always missed when we don't hear from you.  Glad everything is all good.  Hope the ex will remain to stay away, and looks like you are pretty good at ignoring the dumb sh*t he tries to leak back to you.  Take care Right Hug
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"