April 2012 Moms
Options

Tonight is my last night before Weight Watchers.

So naturally, I'm having McDonalds. Farewell, eating like a pregnant person! It has been a fun 10 months! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tonight is my last night before Weight Watchers.

• Options
    eav2ceav2c member
    Go you! I totally did the same thing before I started WW. WW has been a wonderful experience for me... I have learned portion control and I am genuinely enjoying my meals a lot more. If you ever need to "indulge" I recommend getting a vanilla cone from Sonic or another fast food place that has them. At Sonic (I think Chick fil A and McDonalds are equal counterparts) they are 5 pts and seriously the most fulfilling thing and perfect for my sweet tooth. All the WW deserts that they sell in store are small and kind of blah in comparison.
  • Options
    Have fun girl!! I am thinking eating like a pregnant person needs to stop also...my baby is almost 8 weeks old for crying out loud. :) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    dojo1dojo1 member
    I drank a couple glasses if wine and ate pizza before I started.  It wasn't an intention fair well to no portion control, but delicious!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    eav2ceav2c member

imageDO-JO:
    I drank a couple glasses if wine and ate pizza before I started.  It wasn't an intention fair well to no portion control, but delicious!

Ugh, pizza is the one thing I desperately MISS. However the points are just too many! However, smart ones/ww has little mini pizza bite thingies and are 7 pts for a serving and they fulfill my pizza needs!  

• Options
    Bahahaha! Love it! I started Tuesday and am loving it! I actually find it very difficult to eat all my points as I EBF. I'm hoping my supply doesn't dip bc of this. Good luck!
    Baby #2 is on the way!!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby #1!
    Charles Edward 4/13/12 
    9 lbs 2 oz 22 & 3/4 inches
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"