February 2013 Moms

So tired

I don't remember being this tired so early with my first one..... I just want to pass out! But then I didn't have a little one to take care of first time!!!

I am pretty sure with number 1 I took a nap every night when I got home from work... 

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: So tired

• How far along are you?
  • I'm finding it much more challenging this time around too! Of course with my first I was known to take naps in my car in the middle of the day, so I was pretty well rested :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I totally hear ya. I was tired with my first pregnancy, but I didn't have a baby/toddler to chase around.
    Lilypie - (eo79)
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • kat1221kat1221 member
    I am soooooo tired tonight too!  I do seem to remember coming home and napping with #1.  There's none of that when you have another child.  BOOOO!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've been sleeping in, taking a nap, and going to bed early. This growing a person thing is hard work!
    K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageJumpAroundBucky:
    I've been sleeping in, taking a nap, and going to bed early. This growing a person thing is hard work!

Yeah I am going to have to start doing this as well!!! I just dont remember being this tired so early last time!!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"