3rd Trimester
Options

Getting nervous....

So I have mentioned before that I have to have surgery on my ankle. Well now I have a date and time (tomorrow at 830am, 6am check in...eww). I am so nervous and even though I found out that I know both OBs on call at the hospital during my surgery, I am still so nervous that something is going to happen. I know that the anesthesiologist will do his job to the best of his abilities and I know they will be monitoring my baby, but the surgeon has never done work on a pregnant woman before and there are still increased risks with surgery while pregnant. I am trying to stay calm: working on my knitting and watching netflix mostly, but in the back of my mind, all I think about is the surgery. I have never gone through any surgery before (except wisdom teeth) and the more nurses and doctors that call to do routine stuff, the more nervous I get. I guess I just don't know what to think.... Thanks for listening ladies! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Getting nervous....

• Options
    Good Luck tomorrow! T & P coming your way. 
  • Options
    Sounds nerve-wracking! What are you having the surgery for? I'm assuming that it must be something major/necessary for your doctors to do it while you're pregnant. Good luck to you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I broke my ankle and they need to pin the bones to make sure they don't shift during healing. Unfortunately, if they were to wait, it would not heal properly.
  • Options
    T & P for your surgery tomorrow!

1999- Dx Prolactinoma

8-25-2012 - Lucas born via C-section at 38 Weeks 2 days
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"