August 2012 Moms

DH Has the worst taste in names!

He wants to name our possible son (team green) Bruno...

Maybe Bruno on it's own wouldn't be so bad but picture it with a name that is ALMOST the same but with 2 different letters.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: DH Has the worst taste in names!

• Ick..... what are your name ideas?  I hope you can find a nice compromise...that doesn't rhyme...
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Anniversary

• I'm sorry, I feel the same way about my DH right now so I know exactly whay you are going through.

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

BFP#2 DS born at 40+2 on 8/14/12  BFP#3 DD Born at 39+3 on 5/13/14

• Loading the player...
  • imageBayleighPaws:

:S What is with men!?   Even without the rhyme, I wouldn't be able to picture anything other than Sascha Baren Cohen as Bruno....

DF decided last week that we could possibly add our dogs names to our baby name list... Bayleigh and Blaze..  only if we spell it differently- Bailey and Blaise, people would never know......

And Spot and Rufus?  Teehee** 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Anniversary

• "Maybe Bruno on its own isn't so bad". Yikes. Yes, it is. Horrid.
  • imagekikimo327:
    imageTravelSnob:

He wants to name our possible son (team green) Bruno...

Maybe Bruno on it's own wouldn't be so bad but picture it with a name that is ALMOST the same but with 2 different letters.

It might be the Italian in me knowing too many Brunos but I can't come up with the bad name/word that it rhymes with.

Bayleigh... We always joke with people that this is going to be Socrates Jr.  Haha. 

Not a bad name, our last name!  I guess I forgot to add the last part in the above sentence!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"