February 2012 Moms

Do not feed stray cats...

...because then they might never go away.
Soon to be Big Sister Eowyn - DOB February 2012
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 BabyFruit Ticker

My family is a Foreign Service family. Families like mine are posted in every corner of the globe. We live our lives away from family, friends and the conviences and comforts of home. We often live and work in dangerous places among those that misunderstand our intentions and purposes. Sometimes members of our ranks sacrifice our lives to further diplomacy.  Please remember that we serve too. And I'm always open to questions.

Re: Do not feed stray cats...

• I know.. but I couldn't help myself on that one!! I smacked my hand for you! :p
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • lol, my neighbors growing up had this problem. I just remember loving all the kitties they had (especially when the kittens were born in the spring). I've never analyzed this from the feeders point of view. Seems like a conundrum. Could you adopt them or take them to a no-kill shelter?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • noryangnoryang member
    imagenaturegal79:
    I know.. but I couldn't help myself on that one!! I smacked my hand for you! :p
    Well slap me back. I think I need to just put the iPad down andget a glass of wine. It is 5:07. If only LO would Finish nursing sometime today.
    Soon to be Big Sister Eowyn - DOB February 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
     BabyFruit Ticker

My family is a Foreign Service family. Families like mine are posted in every corner of the globe. We live our lives away from family, friends and the conviences and comforts of home. We often live and work in dangerous places among those that misunderstand our intentions and purposes. Sometimes members of our ranks sacrifice our lives to further diplomacy.  Please remember that we serve too. And I'm always open to questions.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"