Philadelphia Babies

Crayola Factory??

I'm coming to Philadelphia in two weeks for a visit and wanted to know if anyone has been to the Crayola Factory.  Is it worth taking a 2 year old?

Any other places that would be awesome to visit?

Thanks

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers You want me to eat this food... no thanks, i have my paci.

Re: Crayola Factory??

• hmmm-

well honestly I would say it would be much more beneficial for a 3+yr old

Other suggestions:

Philadelphia Zoo

Please Touch Museum

Adventure Aquarium

Academy of Natural Science

Franklin Square

Sesame Place

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageStacyc625:

hmmm-
    well honestly I would say it would be much more beneficial for a 3+yr old
    Other suggestions:
    Philadelphia Zoo
    Please Touch Museum
    Adventure Aquarium
    Academy of Natural Science
    Franklin Square
    Sesame Place

Thanks! i think the please touch museum is one that is on our list!  :)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers You want me to eat this food... no thanks, i have my paci.
  • Loading the player...
  • My son will be 2 in July, and he adores the please touch museum and the zoo. The zoo is large and has a kids area, where they can get closer to barnyard animals, do a pony ride, feed the ducks, etc. He really enjoys it there. If you can though, bring a child carrier, like a backpack or a wagon, he hates being in his stroller and he can't see a lot of things in it there. At PTM you don't need to bring a stroller or anything, and if you can leave your purse or bag in the car so you are free to run around with your toddler. You can also bring your own food there or buy from the cafe, which isn't bad. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • He will definitely love the PTM-

try to go early in the AM and really get in and explore before the crowds- Its a GREAT museum- don't forget your camera- sooo many picture ops.

• oh another thing about the PTM- try to check their website & calendar of events- you might want to skip a day with a large event going on- as it attracts A LOT more people- they have a lot of things going on in June- so try to plan around the big events so your little guy can play with less crowds.
  • The PTM doesn't allow groups on Mondays, so that would be your best bet

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"