August 2012 Moms

Tomorrow After My GD Test I'm Going To The Store.

Cheesecake and cherry coke. Or maybe a blue raspberry icee. I'm not changing my eating habits at all before my test because I don't want to skew the results... but my baby thought it would be really funny to make me crave tons of crazy sugary things today. I don't normally eat them though so I won't today either.

Re: Tomorrow After My GD Test I'm Going To The Store.

• DITTO!!!! Mine is tomorrow as well and there's a big carton of fun size candy bars outside my office I can't stop thinking about. It's hell! Good luck on your test!!
    BabyName Ticker
  • Jnmac83Jnmac83 member

Darn you. Now I want a blue icee!! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • After I got the call about GD and my appointment was scheduled for the following week, I splurged! I knew once I got my meter and diet restrictions I'd have to be more careful, so we went to TGI Friday's and I got (for one last time during pregnancy) an order of the Sesame Jack chicken strips with roughly 16 gallons of the Jack Daniel's glaze. And as soon as the baby is born and we can leave home for 2 hours, I'm going to go get it again. I could exist on that JD glaze alone.
    Our Squishy - 8/21/12
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    blog! thescenery.net
  • imageJnmac83:

Darn you. Now I want a blue icee!! :)

My baby is kicking soooo hard right now. She disagrees on holding off on the icee. If I can pry myself out of bed I might go get one. It will be out of my system in 18 hours...

• I ate like crap after my test too... kraft dinner, chocolate, chips.... TERRIBLE.  Making up for it now ;) 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• I had my GD test yesterday, today i had icecream i never eat icecream it was soo good :) now im just waiting for my results!
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagepunkrockabye:
    After I got the call about GD and my appointment was scheduled for the following week, I splurged! I knew once I got my meter and diet restrictions I'd have to be more careful, so we went to TGI Friday's and I got (for one last time during pregnancy) an order of the Sesame Jack chicken strips with roughly 16 gallons of the Jack Daniel's glaze. And as soon as the baby is born and we can leave home for 2 hours, I'm going to go get it again. I could exist on that JD glaze alone.

Agreed.  I love it on their fried shrimp!  Uh oh...DH is not a huge chain restaurant fan...too bad he HAS to take me there tomorrow now! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"