1st Trimester

No symptoms??

I'm about 5 to 6 weeks along.  I don not have my first doctors appointment for another two weeks, but I have no symptoms of being pregnant.  I've taken a few extra pregnancy tests, just to make sure I'm not crazy.  My breasts aren't even sore.  Is this normal? When did you experience your first symptom(s)?

Thanks!

Sarah 

BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: No symptoms??

• CellisCellis member
    I didn't have any until about week 7. I still don't have really bad symptoms, just some nausea in the evenings and food aversions. Give it some time. :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • I only have sore breast and frequent urination. But my breast have been sore since like 2dpo. Exhaustion comes and goes.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I had nausea very early at 5 weeks (but if I hadn't known I was pregnant, I wouldn't have called it a symptom), but other than that, I had no other symptoms. But as I get further along, it seems each week brings a new one, the latest of which is getting winded doing something as simple as laundry.

I would say, try not to worry and enjoy it while you can. Once the first tri symptoms hit, you'll be wishing for these days. And remember, lack of symptoms doesn't necessarily mean anything bad about your pregnancy.

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I am also in week 5 and I have slight symptoms. I am getting up to pee in the middle of the night, eating a LOT more than usual because I'm hungry more than usual and my breasts are a little sore. Oh, and I have this annoying dry mouth. But, considering all 3 of my sisters were vomitting for 9 months with their first kids, I'm considering myself lucky!
    Ashley Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thank you for your replies! I will take your advice and relax and enjoy not having symptoms while I can. I'm just so excited to feel something...anything.  I'll take a sore boob just to feel something.

Thanks, 

Sarah 

BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • ta78ta78 member

I was just a little more tired at 5-6 weeks. Maybe hungrier than usual a couple days. Nothing really, then at 7 weeks I started feeling nauseous more consistently. Now at 8 weeks the nausea comes and goes throughout the whole day and I've thrown up a handful of times.

Your baby is still growing, and you may still get symptoms in a couple weeks. If not, I would consider yourself lucky.

Q :  06.25.10
    W : 01.11.13

#3 : due 11.02.15

• I'm glad to see I'm not the only one!  Funny that you mentioned the breast soreness as that's the one thing I mentioned to my hubby last night as 'missing.'  This is my first and I have taken 2 pregnancy tests, both positive.  2 weeks before my first OB appt.  I've been tired here and there, and I pee a lot (especially since I'm trying to up my water intake. Ugh), but other than that, nothing! 

I have my fingers-crossed that it means a relatively easy pregnancy. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• I'll be 11 weeks on saturday, and I've had practically 0 symptoms.

Sometimes, I'm extremely tired and need to sleep at like 7.  That's about it.

2/12: 100 mg Clomid + Bravelle last minute+ back to back IUI. BFN
    3/12 150mg Clomid + B2B IUI =BFP!! TWINS!
    Vanishing twin at week 6
    Tater-tot born January 3rd 2013

2 IUI's in 2016- BFN
    3 IUI's in 2017- BFN
    8/17 IUI BFP!!!!!!!!
  • Each women is different, obviously. There is not across the board normal. My breast were very tender, I have groin pain, & constipation.... but not morning sickness and actually had more energy than normal.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"