April 2012 Moms

Gift suggestions for 1yr old's bday?

Okay Moms with other kids...any suggestions on what I can get for a one year old's birthday? DH wants to give $$, but I prefer gifts. And I have Mommy brain, so I can't think of anything....???
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Gift suggestions for 1yr old's bday?

• We got soo many toys for bday and xmas. I really prefer getting and giving clothes as gifts if I know the size and style of the kid.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • amfreiamfrei member
    Melissa and Doug make good quality wooden toys (puzzles, shape sorters, blocks). Look for the age on the package and you can't go wrong with just about anything you choose. I agree that money is no good. And make sure you wrap up the gift and put a bow on it. The box and bow will interest the one year old more than what is inside the box that day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • This puzzle is my favorite gift for 1 year olds. It's a melissa & Doug chunky wood puzzle.

https://www.bestpricetoys.com/images/Farm-Knob-Puzzle.jpg

sorry I can't post a pic, I'm on my phone!

• imageamfrei:
    Melissa and Doug make good quality wooden toys (puzzles, shape sorters, blocks). Look for the age on the package and you can't go wrong with just about anything you choose. I agree that money is no good. And make sure you wrap up the gift and put a bow on it. The box and bow will interest the one year old more than what is inside the box that day.

I agree with this. Books or clothes are also good. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This was and still is by far my daughters favorite present from her first birthday. 

https://www.amazon.com/Brown-Slide-World-Carle-Priddy/dp/031250926X

Clothes and money are also good.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks for the suggestions- much appreciated- and, I totally remember those puzzles! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"