1st Trimester

Constipated? I have your solution!!

FiberOne bars.

No, seriously. I want to rename them Magic Pooping Bars. It's like they are laced with laxatives or something. One bar a day and it cleans me out the next morning. It's like a wonder drug disguised in chocolate! I remembered them being effective for my first pregnancy, but my constipation is a zillion times worse this time around. But the bars are just as effective!!

In sum, I love FiberOne bars. 

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Constipated? I have your solution!!

• Argh, if only it were so easy. I've done Go Lean cereal (FULL of fiber), Metamucil, psyllium fiber tablets, and tons of fruits and veggies (which have always been pretty much a staple for me) -- the works. No luck. 

Ducolax once or twice a day has been the only thing to even touch my issue...gotta love all these bonus hormones. ;) 

TTC Since 11/10 due to Unexplained IF 
    4 Rounds of Clomid, 2 Rounds of Femara + IUI, 2 rounds of IUI+ Injectables (Bravelle + Menopur) = First BFP! TWIN GIRLS!

November 2, 2012 - Claire (2lbs 8.9oz) and Paige (2lbs 10oz) arrive at 29w3d due to PTL and pPROM at 28w5d 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Aw, too bad it doesn't work for you guys! I don't know why, but it's like freaking MAGIC with me!! It works so well that I actually can't eat them when I'm NOT constipated. I learned that the hard way .... oops!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • I haven't had any constipation problems. My whole family's vegetarian, but my ex-SIL isn't and she ate meat through her first pregnancy and suffered so badly with constipation she started getting enemas. My brother kept telling her to cut down meat but she refused until her second pregnancy. She went completely vegetarian and had no constipation. Meat causes constipation, so cutting down on it could help.
    Lilypie - (KUub)  Lilypie - (x7FR)

Daisypath - (cVUA)   Daisypath - (CnD8)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"