July 2012 Moms

LO's movements are slow and controlled. No more kicks?

Wow it's almost nauseating. I don't feel too many kicks anymore - just him slowly turning or flipping around. So weird!!!
Loving life's blessings!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
imageimageimageimage

Re: LO's movements are slow and controlled. No more kicks?

• lnd1031lnd1031 member
    Yep. Every once in a while he'll give me a swift kick that shakes my whole body. We've been playing "Guess the body part" a lot lately.

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I get this now too, no kicks.. and slow big moves... ALL the time.. and the occasional hiccups, but yeah for the most part its him rolling  I think...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I get lots of big pushes/bulges, slower but stronger movements (like pulls across an area), a few small tickles every now and then (down near my pelvis -- possibly her hands?), and lots of bigger rolls. The kicks are definitely rare now... but occasionally she'll surprise me with one (and depending on where it is, sometimes it hurts a bit)!
    Mama's Clone - 07/18/12

• KarmBKarmB member
    yea she dosent kick as muchm, it move shifting now.

• Yeah, mostly the rolling, it's the weirdest feeling. And going from one side to the other, which is entertaining to watch. MH has made a game actually of tapping in one spot and she heads over there and finds a way to poke back. I'm not sure how I feel about it because usually not in a comfortable spot. LOL

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Oh gosh, same here. Sometimes when he turns he pushes on my stomach, diaphragm and bladder at the same time. So I get gas, need to pee, and cant breathe all at once!
    BabyFetus Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • With Ada we called these "alien movements". I think they start running out of room. 
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Peeper Summarized
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"