Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Ladies who do WW Online- a ?

I so want to do WW online I just have two concerns. One is that I'm EBF, and when I've restricted my diet in the past, it's taken a toll on my supply. I wasn't counting calories, so maybe I cut things too much. The other-- do they set you up with a group or partner or coach when you're doing in online? I know how the regular WW works with a group, but do you have any sort of group when doing it online?
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ladies who do WW Online- a ?

• Options
    suiternsuitern member

I can address your first concern about supply! I have been doing WW online for the past 2 months.  I EBF and I haven't noticed a dip in my supply.  Based on my goal weight, age, and EBF, I need to eat 40 points a day.  However, with that said-if I am starving and LO seems to be going through a growth spurt like now, I eat more so I don't lose my supply.  For me, my supply and BF is more important than getting back into my clothes! Smile

Hope it works for you! I have lost 12 pounds and have five more to go until I am back at my goal weight.  Best of luck!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I've been doing ww online since 6 weeks pp. I have found it to be incredibly easy and effective. I've lost 35 lbs so far and I also ebf. I get an extra 14 pts a day just for nursing. And 14 pts are huge. My sister only gets 32 pts a day without nursing. I haven't seen a drop in supply at all. But I make it a point to eat every one of my daily, weekly, and activity points. I feel like I'm eating all the freaking time and I get to eat things I never would dream of eating on a diet. I would highly recommend trying to eat all your points and see if you lose weight before cutting any of the points they give you.

You don't get set up with anyone. There is an online community if you choose to use it. I tried for a little while and I just couldn't get into it. My sister started ww a couple days after I did and we are our own support group. We email, text and call multiple times a week. We talk about what's working, what isn't, and share our weekly weigh ins.  That's what works for me. 

Good luck. I will say that I love ww. For the first time I feel like I'm in control of my eating and I'm not on a stupid diet with crazy rules. 

Eleanor 1/8/10 Harriet 1/19/12 Margaret 10/31/2013
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks ladies, good to know. I agree that my supply/feeding my LO is more important than losing weight.

Glad it's working for both of you! I have 20 lbs to lose and it feels hopeless.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I do WW online and EBF. I agree that it feels like you're eating a lot of the time.

My struggle is consuming all my points with mostly nutritious options. It's easy to blow points on chocolate and stuff and I do that too, but nutritious options are generally low point so it can feel like you have to eat a lot.

I love the flexibility and that I basically don't have to think at all.

I started at 8 weeks pp, and have had no supply issues. 

Elizabeth 5yrs old Jane 3yrs old

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"