Babies: 6 - 9 Months

anastasiacarmen...sleep training

I curious to know about how you sleep trained LO. I am a teacher and home for the summer with LO. I EBF and haven't given LO a bottle in almost 2 weeks now. Since I've been home nursing, he no longer let's DH put him to sleep after nursing to sleep. (DH used to transfer him to the RNP beside our bed). Now as soon as he leaves my arms, DH's arms, or our bed he awakes screaming like someone is killing him!

He wants to be held throughout the night or either nursing through the night. We were both at our wits end last night and I was about to stop breastfeeding based on last night experience. He has a sleep association with nursing...BAD!

Note:He is cutting his third tooth, been sick with congestion but seems to be doing a little better with all that. This being said....he was sleeping from 9:00-6:00 straight before I came home for the summer (Like the last week of school). TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

#2-BO 6/6/13 D/C     #3 natural m/c 8/6/13 

#4 EDD 5/19/14 It's a boy! 

Re: anastasiacarmen...sleep training

• JKTTC1JKTTC1 member

Thanks! I will have to check it out. I just nursed LO at 7:30 (It's 9:55 here). Then he ate his baby food. Now that he's sleepy and wants to go to bed, he is waiting on me to nurse him to sleep.

He won't let DH even pick him up right now. He wants to go nurse to sleep. We are going to try to put him in his crib tonight on his belly. It seems like he wants to sleep on his belly so today he took a good nap on his tummy in the crib. First one in a while! We will give ANYTHING a shot after last night!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

#2-BO 6/6/13 D/C     #3 natural m/c 8/6/13 

#4 EDD 5/19/14 It's a boy! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"