January 2013 Moms

WFL?

What's everyone having for lunch today?

I just had a sandich - nitrate-free turkey, cheddar cheese, lettuce, and mayo, on whole-wheat - and half a Granny Smith apple.

I've been really into turkey sandwiches lately.  I guess my craving could be worse and at least I can get the natural stuff at my grocery store!

imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
*My Blog*
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
10/50 Read

my read shelf:
Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: WFL?

• So bad, but just had a mini frozen pizza. Hit.The.Spot.

Turkey sandwiches have also been awesome lately! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Reyka9Reyka9 member

I had a baby spinach salad with croutons, grape tomatoes and caesar dressing.

Snacks: string cheese, whole wheat saltines, dark chocolate Nature Valley bar, and an apple for later.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I usually go out to lunch with my brother on Thursdays (he's in college and has Thursdays off this quarter) but the past few weeks I've had him pick something up (I pay for it) since I've been so nauseous I worry about going to a restaurant. I'm thinking Greek food today... we'll see if it still sounds good in another hour.
    BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Chipotle burrito bowl. It was really good. At least I picked brown rice...

Norah transformed our family January 6, 2013

imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had Chick Fil A nuggest and waffle fries.  I know it's isn't the best choice, but I forgot to bring lunch today!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • lanie22lanie22 member
    I am seriously debating a broccoli, cheddar cheese baked potato from Jason's Deli.  However, that would mean I would need to drag myself away from my office (I work from home) and shower.  Not sure I have the energy for that......how sad.
    BFP #1 4/6/12 CP 4/10/12 @5 wks

BFP #2 5/6/12 EDD 1/16/13  DD born on her EDD 1/16/13

BFP #3 1/26/14 EDD 10/9/14

BabyFruit Ticker
  • aly&jjaly&jj member
    Just finished a baby spinach salad with strawberries, blue cheese, nuts, cranberries, avacado, lemon olive oil and raspberry balsalmic vinegar. It was delicious!
    DD 1 - Aug. 2010
    DD 2 - Jan. 2013
    Baby Boy -  EDD April 12, 2015

• Chicken has been pretty awesome for me lately. I had left over BBQ Chicken and scalloped potatoes. Yogurt for a snack.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • sesigssesigs member
    Pasta with a little parmesan on it. Lately all I can seem to stomach is tan colored food (pasta, crackers, cereal, plain pancakes). 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • I had pasta for breakfast at about 1030. No idea what I'll eat for lunch but it won't be for another hour or two.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    blog
    Diagnosed hypothyroidism.
  • imagemindy0711:

Chick Fil A waffle fries. 

I love their fries too much. It's the only thing I EVER put mayonnaise on, grosses DH out. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    blog
    Diagnosed hypothyroidism.
  • I had Chef Boy R Dee Ravioli and an ice cream drumstick.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Had battered squids with rice and baked potatoes and half a banana for lunch

Penne pasta with salmon cream sauce for dinner

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • imagesbevmc09:

What's everyone having for lunch today?

I just had a sandich - nitrate-free turkey, cheddar cheese, lettuce, and mayo, on whole-wheat - and half a Granny Smith apple.

I've been really into turkey sandwiches lately.  I guess my craving could be worse and at least I can get the natural stuff at my grocery store!

That sounds healthy and delicious!

I had a romaine salad with a bunch of veggies (cucumbers, carrots, peas) and hardboiled egg with poppy seed dressing. Plus a piece of sourdough bread w/ butter.

5 IUIs to get BFP w/baby #1
    3 IUIs to get BFP w/baby #2
    Lost baby #2 at nearly 12 weeks (D&C on 9/19/14)
  • Leftover chicken lasagne and a piece of watermelon. I realize now though it was a way heavy meal and it just makes me want to nap!
  • Yall's lunches sound much better than mine!  All I could handle was a grilled chesse.

TTC since 5/2010
    DX with Diminished Ovarian Reserve - AMH of 1.1 - 7/2011; AMH of .42 8/2012
    BFP 9/1/10-M/C confirmed 9/8/10-Methotrexate 10/6/10
    IUI #1 (w/clomid)-9/5/11-BFN ; IUI #2 (w/clomid)-10/5/11 - BFP - 11/1/12-No sac seen; 11/2/11 and 11/9/11-Methotrexate 
    IVF #1- ER 2/2; ET 2/5;-Two 8 cell embryos transfered = BFFN
    Surprise BFP - 5/7/12
    U/S on 6/8/12 - H/B at 128 BPM; U/S on 6/14/12 @ 9wks-No H/B-D&C on 6/17/12
    IVF 2.0- ER 10/17; ET 10/20-One 12 cell, one 10 cell and one 8 cell embryo transfered
    BFP!   11/16/12 U/S- Two nuggets with perfect heartbeats! EDD 7/10/13

5/31/2013- My miracles arrived at 34w2d!  Welcome to the world Harper and Nolan!Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Blog- http://waitingonaangel.wordpress.com/

• imageMandaS08:

Yall's lunches sound much better than mine!  All I could handle was a grilled chesse.

I've been craving a grilled cheese so that sounds pretty amazing to me! 

• Saltine crackers and lemonade......again. :o)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I teach, and today was meat and cheese nachos in the cafeteria. I TOTALLY regret eating that. Worst indigestion I have EVER had! So sick.... Must plan better tomorrow, no more school lunches for me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"