April 2012 Moms

Judgy mom club!

Officially joining the judgy mom club. I'm siting in the waiting room at the doctors office and a woman is giving her 6 week old a bottle of water... :(
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Judgy mom club!

• I forgot to post this last month. My mom and l were at a store and I over heard a woman talking about her 5 month old baby. Well on the way to the car I seen her taking the cart back to where it belongs and speed walking to the car. It wasn't that close. Out of nowhere I just yelled "are you that fcking stupid to leave your 5 month old in the car with it running and doors unlocked? are you fcking kidding me?!" I hope I shamed that btch into never doing it again. I was so mad. It was just days after the news came out about the woman stealing a baby in a parking lot.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagenikki.rzez:
    Officially joining the judgy mom club. I'm siting in the waiting room at the doctors office and a woman is giving her 6 week old a bottle of water... :(

That reminds me of something my MIL said this weekend. DD was nursing nonstop when we were at their cottage and she said, "maybe she isn't hungry and just thirsty. Babies are just like us, you know. Want to give her some water?" uh, No, thank you. Makes me nervous bc when I go back to work in the fall, she will be watching DD. Luckily this is the only red flag I've gotten so far. 

Emerson Kate born 4/6/12, 5 lbs. 13 oz. 18 3/4 inches.

Happily expecting Baby Mac #2 around 4/13/14

• Loading the player...
  • I give people dirty looks when they have the carseat propped on the shopping cart
  • imagebabybug11:
    I give people dirty looks when they have the carseat propped on the shopping cart

I see this all of the time, and I glare.

imageimage
                                                                            A15 January Siggy Challenge- 

Workout/fitness fails 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"