Baby Showers
Options

Question about registering for nipples for bottles

I am wondering about how many nipples I should register for and which sizes.  I will be breastfeeding as long as it works out and I think I will be trying the playtex drop ins bottles once I start giving her a bottle.  I am just so unsure of how many and what size nipples to register for.  TIA!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Question about registering for nipples for bottles

• Options
    Considering my DD went through three typs of bottles before we found the one she liked, I would say register for a few kinds, keep the gift tag, don't wash them until you want to try them and wait and see what the baby ends up using. You can then return the unused onse for more of the kind the baby likes.
  • Options
    I'd start out with 2-4 smaller bottles with the clear plastic slow-flow nipples. If you are successful with breastfeeding, that may be all you need. If you end up needing more or different sizes/nipples, you can buy them later based on your needs.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

i wouldn't worry about extra nipples.  I would just register for a couple different sets of bottles and leave it at that.

Babies can be very picky when it comes to bottles and it is best to let them pick which one they like the best.

Plus, I guarentee you will make it to BRU and Target to buy other stuff before you will need the next size up for nipples. And since they aren't that expensive, i would just wait to buy them when you actually need them.

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"