3rd Trimester
Options

Check out this post on 0-3 (XP)

I asked 0-3 what the best products are for the newborn stage. Then I forgot about it! Well I just remembered and went to check out the answers and I got over 20 responses with a ton of good info! If you want to check it out, click HERE.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Check out this post on 0-3 (XP)

• Options
    I fixed the link.
  • Options
    Wow-those are some good suggestions (I speak from experience ;) ). Their babies are so cute!!! Thanks for sharing the post.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageJLRHNR:
    Wow-those are some good suggestions (I speak from experience ;) ). Their babies are so cute!!! Thanks for sharing the post.

I know. So much adorable in their siggies! You're welcome.

• Options
    Great info!  I'm glad we have most of these things.  The Rock N Play looks so popular.  We have a Mamaroo which I think is similar but not sure if we should get a Rock N Play now too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Super helpful...I think I need to go shopping again!!  Thank you!
  • Options

imageMaggieF516:
    Great info!  I'm glad we have most of these things.  The Rock N Play looks so popular.  We have a Mamaroo which I think is similar but not sure if we should get a Rock N Play now too.

I know! We have a pack-n-play, swing, bouncy seat, and a bassinet. A part of me wants to get the rock-n-play, but it seems like too much! I am going to wait and see what kind of kiddo I get. If he is majorly fussy, then I might break down and get one. They sound great for a kid with reflux.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageMaggieF516:

Get the rock n play as well. I had one with DD and it was WONDERFUL! I too am getting the mamaroo and will use that as my swing/bouncer the RNP is just great for naps and such though.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Great info!  I have a "Must Buy Baby List" that I'm compiling as people give me suggestions.  Waiting until after the shower and then I'm going shopping!  We have some of this stuff already but it's good to see what else is on here.  I put the Rock n Play on my registery after some one else mentioned it on here.  Thankfully, some one got it already!
  • Options

Good information I already had the RNP on my registry but, I just went back and added the aden + anais swaddle blankets they seemed to be very popular on the list. Thanks for the info :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageMaggieF516:

I'd hold off on the RNP since you have the Mamaroo.  We also have the Mamaroo, and my SIL who's using it with her 2 week old has been raving about how well her daughter sleeps in it.  Obviously every baby is different, but I figure we can always go grab a RNP after baby is here if she's not digging the Mamaroo. 

the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"