September 2011 Moms

this is ridiculous NBR

I have another wedding vent.

H's best friend is getting married. H thinks its this summer but we haven't gott a save the date or an invitation or anything. Because he thought the date might be august and that is a really busy month for me i just did a search for them. They have a wedding website with their date, august 10th but that is all. No venue, no times. As far as I know friend hasn't asked anyone to be a groomsman yet. I really hope he doesn't ask H. We are so freaking busy this summer as it is, but i fear its all going to be last minute.

The worst is that these people are very well off (he works the the donald) and live pretty far away, so I'm worried they're going to expect alot of time and money for their various "things". I also really don't like leaving the baby for a weekend to do all the wedding stuff. I know I'm jumping the gun, but I like to plan damnit!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: this is ridiculous NBR

• Ms5586Ms5586 member

That sounds like it could get messy quickly.

I guess you'll have to decide at what point will it be too stressful?  You always have Q to "blame" it on lol.

• How frustrating.  I'd set a time that if you don't hear from them by then your DH cannot be in the wedding.  Or a distance that you are willing to travel and if it is further than that you can't go because of Q.

Their date could change if they can't find anything available for the date on their website.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • imageshelley1002:
    How frustrating.  I'd set a time that if you don't hear from them by then your DH cannot be in the wedding.  Or a distance that you are willing to travel and if it is further than that you can't go because of Q.

Their date could change if they can't find anything available for the date on their website.

This is a great idea.  I like that!

• linzicalinzica member
    imageJcraul:

imageshelley1002:
    How frustrating.  I'd set a time that if you don't hear from them by then your DH cannot be in the wedding.  Or a distance that you are willing to travel and if it is further than that you can't go because of Q.

This is a great idea.  I like that!

that is a good idea. I don't know if i'll be able to sell H on it, but I guess he can always go alone.

• This should be my UO; I fricken hate it when people have money and rents are done on a whim or are messy in general! If you have so much money hire a wedding planner and call your friends to celebrate with you!!! I say ignore it.. Be there for H's friend by breathing life into their marriage and wishing them well NOT by stressing yourself out making their wedding fit into your already busy August! 

Ugh I am frustrated for you!  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • linzicalinzica member

imageSweetPea927:
    Yeah, I would be conveniently busy that weekend!

yeah, well actually its the day before my birthday and the original date for my "surprise" party. Not anymore :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"