Food Allergy

Recommend a Chain Restaurant

Are there any restaurants (preferably chains) that you have found to be particularly allergy-friendly?

TIA!

Mom to E, 11/2011 - Severe egg & dairy allergies, soy intolerance *** Stepmom to G, 2001

Re: Recommend a Chain Restaurant

• Not sure where you are but Clyde's (Northern VA) is awesome about food allergies.

I also found Cracker Barrel and Outback Steak House to be very accomodating when we were traveling last year.

We ordered Outback to go and took it back to the hotel room.  The manager of the restaurant went so far as to put DS's order in the bag last (so it was on top).  She said she didn't want any of the other orders dripping down on to the container DS's food was in.  AWESOME!

I hear PF Changs is good about it too but we haven't eaten there with the kids so I don't have first hand experience.

My twins are 5! My baby is 3!

DS#2 - Allergic to Cashew, Pistachio, Kiwi

DS#3 - Allergic to Milk, Egg, Peanut, Tree Nuts and Sesame

• Chipotle.  It's the only restaurant I go to. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Red Robin. I second Chipolte as well.

Check out this link.  https://www.mspimama.com/p/web-resources.html scroll down for links to menus/allergen info. Note:my lo's allergies are not life threatening.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Magianno's is excellent. We had our wedding reception there and they were great working with my allergies. They actually had a separate kitchen to prepare the food in.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
  • DS has a dairy allergy and we love going to Legals Seafood.  They made his chicken nuggets specifically for him with dairy-free breadcrumbs.  Daddy and Mommy enjoyed lobster rolls :)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"