January 2013 Moms
Options

U/S on Monday! good! cuz I'm scared

I've been still getting my pinching pains on one side of my groin but the doctor says it should be okay since I dont have any bleeding.

We scheduled an U/S on Monday so I hope everything is okay and we get to see a hb!

Re: U/S on Monday! good! cuz I'm scared

• Options

How far along are you?? I had the same pinching pains on my left side at about 5 1/2 weeks; and then some more at 6 weeks.  The cramping has since ended.  My OB said it's the uterus stretching; and the baby getting deeper into the lining.  As long as there's no red blood they say it's normal...but you'll feel reassured when you have your appointment!

They had me come in after some brown spotting and baby was fine! Saw the heartbeat.

Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    RaeilyRaeily member

I know how you feel. I had so much cramping during the first week or so but now that I'm at 6 weeks it's mostly gone. I haven't gotten an U/S yet to be sure all is okay though so I am still nervous. But my doctor is assuring me that since there hasn't been any bleeding we're most likely fine and that it's just the uterus making room. :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had the same issue last week which was 7 weeks for me. I called the doc and as the others said, they reassured me I was fine since there was no bleeding. I have an U/s tomorrow :) I am so excited!
  • Options
    awicksawicks member
    I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow and this is my first u/s.
  • Options
    awicksawicks member
    Thanks for the reassurance!  It's going to be a long weekend before I get to see my little (as of tomorrow) raspberry!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"