Pregnant after a Loss

How do you ladies get the name badge?

Some of you ladies have cute little name tags in your siggies. I want the pink one. How do I get it?
We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How do you ladies get the name badge?

• Nevermind... I found it.
    We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageskye83:
    Nevermind... I found it.

Charlie! So cute :)

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageRusalkaSings:

imageskye83:
    Nevermind... I found it.

Charlie! So cute :)

Thanks! DH's father's name was Charles Alexander. He passed away 3 months before we started dating. Since this is going to be the last baby we wanted to honor him.  

• I love it! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"