Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Tired with fussyness

Good Morning!!! My DS has been very tired and extremely fussy the past couple of days. Granted with the holiday weekend we were busy and he did not have as many naps as he normally would have, but yesterday we were back to our normal routine and that was the worst of the days. My DH stays home with him right now. According to him, DS was good all day. When 2 pm came round he was non-stop fussy and would not take a nap! Poor little guy was so sleepy his eyes were red!

Has anyone experienced periods of wakefulness ( if thats a word lol) followed by fussy crying and not wating to go to sleeep or having a hard time falling asleep. Once we got him to bed ( he went down early 7:30 pm, instead of 8:30 pm) He slept all night!

ANY ADVICE!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!    :)

Re: Tired with fussyness

• Options
    klmbbbklmbbb member
    Yes, I think that is what was happening with us for quite a while with our LO.  From what I've been reading, that's what happens when they get overtired.  If he missed his naps, an earlier bedtime (or earlier next nap, if that's the next sleep time) should help.  Sounds like that's what you did and it worked. Once they are overtired it's hard to get them to sleep so you may have to just miss that nap and then go for the early bedtime, or an earlier nap if that's what the next sleep time is supposed to be.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"