TTC After a Loss

May and June moms... come in!

To all of the May mamas.... we did it! We've all passed our due dates, so we can breathe a collective sigh of relief. I hope you're all feeling okay and that the month treated you kindly. I know I'm feeling better now that the 26th is behind me.

To our sweet June bug friends... I just wanted to give some big ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) to you going into tomorrow. I know that April 30 was a tough day for me in anticipation of the month to come, so I just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you as you get ready to face June tomorrow.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm sorry the month and the specific days within the month aren't what they should be for you. Please know I'll be thinking of you. XO

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
My Blog: One Emerald
BFP#1: 9-13-11 EDD: 5-26-12 MMC: 11-4-11 D&C: 11-8-11
BFP#2: 7-6-12 Elizabeth Faye ("Zuzu") born 3-21-13

Re: May and June moms... come in!

• Thanks ChloBub, that is very sweet!

BFP #1 10/05/10 (EDD 6/10/11) , natural m/c 11/24/10 BFP #2 1/20/12 (EDD 9/20/12) , natural m/c 3/3/12 BFP #3 10/09/12 (EDD 6/20/12), hoping third times a charm
  • Aww that is so very sweet of you! I am glad you made it through May, This month is bittersweet for me since our Anniversary is the 18th and our EDD is the 26th. Hugs back sweets.
    Me(26)DH(33)
    TTC for #1 since Jan 2010
    BFP #1 Oct 1 2010 MC Oct 3 2010
    DX PCOS w/ AO Nov 2011
    3 rounds of Clomid all BFN
    BFP #2 10/12/12 Beta #1 45.1 Beta #2 160.7 * 2/27 diagnosed with IEF in utero.
    Dalaney born @ 35w2d via emergency C-section due to Pre-E after 30 hrs of labor & losing her HB twice. She weighed 5lbs 8oz & was 19in long on May 26th 2013 @ 605am

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers   image

"Severe truth is expressed with some bitterness."
  • Loading the player...
  • Huge hugs for the June mama's!!! Love y'all!!
    Me: PCOS   DH: No issues

August '16-January '17: Clomid + HCG + IUI/TI = BFN
    February/March '17: Menopur + HCG + IUI = BFN
    April '17: Menopur + HCG + TI (due to too many mature follicles) = BFN
    May '17: Took off due to cysts
    June' 17: Menopur + HCG + IUI = Cancelled due to 8+ mature follicles
    November '17: Clomid + HCG + IUI= BFN
    December '17: Menopur + HCG + TI= BFP!!!! Due August 2018

• ((hugs)) to May and June moms. 

Chlobub, I've been reading your blog this month and I love, love, love the way you've honored May moms individually each day. I also love that your friends provided you with the verses and inspirational quotes. There's no easy way to survive an EDD month but your way of getting through it and helping others through it at the same time was wonderful. 

TTC #1 since January 2011
    BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    BFP#2 Oct 24, 2011, natural miscarriage, EDD unknown
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    Cycle #22: Femara, TI, and progesterone = BFP!! 
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
  • ChloBubChloBub member
    imagehungryhippo:

((hugs)) to May and June moms. 

Chlobub, I've been reading your blog this month and I love, love, love the way you've honored May moms individually each day. I also love that your friends provided you with the verses and inspirational quotes. There's no easy way to survive an EDD month but your way of getting through it and helping others through it at the same time was wonderful. 

I'm glad you've been reading! I've been so blessed to do those things throughout the month. It has helped me turn a month of sadness into one of celebration. And I definitely have such wonderful friends. I'm sad the jar is empty now! Glad to know you've enjoyed my blog.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    My Blog: One Emerald
    BFP#1: 9-13-11 EDD: 5-26-12 MMC: 11-4-11 D&C: 11-8-11
    BFP#2: 7-6-12 Elizabeth Faye ("Zuzu") born 3-21-13
  • ct103ct103 member
    This is very, very kind. Thank you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi chlobub. In case you don't recognize my siggy and avator it's me blessedhope! I took off all pictures and any information that could be identifying because I got nervous when Petra was talking about people stealing information. Also, someone on the loss board said the bump will take peoples images and use them however thay want. Don't know if it is true or not but I'm playing it safe!

Anyways, I'm feeling under a ton of pressure to be pregnant this month because it is DH's B-day, our anniversary and fathers day. I just feel like I have to be pregnant by those dates. I wish I didn't put so much stock stock in dates and such but I always end up doing it. :(

I'm in the 2 ww and trying to maintain sanity! :)

Hope your trip has been fun! I haven't posted much on TB but I have been lurking

My little boy went to heaven during childbirth Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

type 1 diabetic for 7 years. Been on the pump for 6 years.
  • I was going to post something similar but I think you're the PERFECT person to do so, ChloBub!  Thanks for everything this month.  You're blog was absolutely beautiful and is very deeply appreciated.  HUGS to you!

AND HUGS TO ALL OUR JUNE MOMS AS THEIR EDDS APPROACH.   HUGE HUGS FOR YOU ALL!

Lilypie - (dLe1)

***BFP 1-22-13, baby boy dx with Trisomy 13 at 15 weeks.

We let him go to Heaven on 4-27-13 at 17 weeks 1 day***

Lilypie - (AW2u)

Lilypie - (L84X)Lilypie - (D4Hj)

• Aww you're so sweet ChloBub! Thank you for this.

DD born 3/23/2013; Baby #2 EDD 9/7/2015

BabyFruit Ticker

• Thanks!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Most people only dream of angels. I held one in my arms.
    All AL Welcome
  • Lots of (((((hugs)))))
    BFP #1:  8/10/11 EDD: 4/9/12 Natural miscarriage @ 7 weeks: 8/20/11
    BFP #2: 8/31/12 EDD: 5/18/13 Chemical pregnancy: 9/4/12
    BFP #3:  5/17/13  EDD: 1/24/14 Loss at 5 weeks: 5/29/13

image  imageimage

Lots of testing, all clear with the exception of compound heterozygous for the MTHFR mutation. 

Cycle 1: Femara, trigger shot, Bravelle added due to slow response = BFN
    Cycle 2: Cancelled due to two cysts =(
    Cycle 3: Femara, Bravelle, trigger shot and IUI = BFP then loss #3
    Cycle 4: Femara, Follistim, trigger shot and IUI = BFP!  EDD: 6/7/14

PGAL/PAL welcome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"