August 2011 Moms

Whine Brag Thursday

Whats the highs and lows of this week?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Whine Brag Thursday

• Whine: DD was up at 12, 2 and 3 last night. Damn teeth, Im assuming. I am actually quite tired today. 

Brag: I got my hair cut and colored on tuesday. I love a new hair cut, it always makes me feel good about myself. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Whine: I was so excited to get a swingset for DS, finally got DH to help me start putting it together one night in the garage?that was 2 weeks ago and it hasn?t been worked on since and is preventing me from parking in the garage.  It has been cold here at night lately too with frost these last two nights!

Brag: I have an awesome family. We built a retaining wall last weekend, and my dad and brother helped and my mom brought over soup for lunch and watched LO so I could also help.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Brag: yesterday was our 4yr wedding anniversary. We had a great time going out to dinner and we looked mighty fine. 

Whine: the restaurant we went to, supposed to be a 4star place, was awful!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Brag:  We're taking DD to my parents' beach house for the first time this weekend!  I can't wait to take her to the beach and the boardwalk, and my parents are beyond excited that we're making the trip.

Whine:  My parents settle on the sale of the beach house at the end of June.  They had a terrible financial windfall last year with my dad losing his job very suddenly and unexpectedly.  While I'm beyond grateful that we've had a vacation house for the past ten years, my parents are devastated that they have to give it up.  They have been talking about taking LO to the beach since I found out I was pregnant, so the weekend is sure to be bittersweet.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"