January 2013 Moms
Options

Freaking out

Last night I got up to pee around 2:30am.  I really had to go bad and when I finished my kidneys still ached.  I layed back down and after a few mins the pain moved more central and further south.  Then I started having some cramping.  It was severe enough that I couldn't fall back asleep until around 5:00am.  Around 3:30a I got back up to go to the bathroom and there was some red spotting. 

It's now 8am, I am waiting for the doctor's office to open at 9am to call to see if I can get in today.  I don't have any more cramping and no more spotting on the TP, but (TMI) if I stick my finger up there it is still a little tinged red.

Anyone who has experienced a MC, is this it?  How did yours start?  Is this going to be end of the road for my little January bean?  I have no idea what to expect.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Freaking out

• Options
    I think it could go either way... FX for you! Let us know how the doc visit goes.
    imageimageimage
    26 years old, married since June 2009, DS born 1/19/13

Dear Baby Pacheco...
  • Options
    It could be something, but so far, it also sounds like it could be nothing at all. When I had my m/c it was more dark clots than period like. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am going through the same thing right now. I have been spotting since 6 weeks. It was light brown then turned red now its light brown and almost gone again. I have been to the Dr. every week so he can check and make sure everything is okay and there is no bleeding on the ultra sound. It's just an irritation on my cervix he thought. He also said I have low progesterone and started me on prometrium 200 mg a day. I have been reading online and spotting can be an indication of low progesterone. Just have your dr. give you a thorough check up. I also ended up with a UTI last week to go with all my spotting! So maybe get that checked as well. Keep your feet up and drink lots of fluid. Good Luck to you! I will be thinking about you.
    pregnancy week by week
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for you!  Keep us updated---take care.
  • Options

Read my post above, I had this same thing on Tuesday night and it ended up being cysts on my ovaries and my baby is okay. 

Just to be safe call your doctor and get an appointment.

T&P heading your way!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thankfully I have not yet experienced a M/C, but from what I've read it's probably hard to say because some people seem to know right away that what they're experiencing is obviously a M/C, but some people start out with light spotting that gradually gets worse and spotting is extremely common, especially during early pregnancy.  As of right now nothing you've mentioned sounds especially worrisome and it's probably just some normal spotting, but it's probably a good idea to call in to your office as planned to make them aware and see if they want you to be checked out or anything.  GL!
    imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I have had bright red gushing (as in soaked my underwear, ran down my leg) twice now but my little monster is hanging in there and had a hb of 174. I go today to the university hospital to see a mfm for a more in depth u/s in hopes of finding the cause. Just try to relax and I'll be thinking of you!

Anniversary 
    Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!

• Options

I know bleeding while pregnant is scary but it could be nothing.  A few days shy of 6weeks with this pregnancy I started spotting any shade imaginable, brown, red, pink.  My Dr. got me in for an u/s and we saw a healthy h/b with the baby progressing properly. Your bleeding sounds exactly like what I had, for me it lasted 1 week. 

With my m/c, I had some very very light pink  spotting on Saturday evening and then nothing until Monday.  On Monday afternoon I was experiencing cramps that were so bad I could not talk through them or sit up straight. Spotting started shortly after the cramping, followed by AF style bleeding a couple hours later.  By 11 at night the cramps were getting worse (which I didn't think was possible) and it was a constant flow of dark red blood, with several clots.  At that point I went to the E.R. 

11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    FX that os nothing!! Keep us posted

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards