Working Moms

Applied labels for daycare?

Has anyone used Applied Labels for bottles, etc.? I have seen that most people seem to use inchbug or namebubbles, but the Applied Labels seem to offer you more for your money.

Any other label suggestions would be much appreciated!

BabyFruit Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Applied labels for daycare?

• I use namebubbles and love them.... they werent the least expensive but they really stay on and I love the laundry labels.... all my DD's stuff is labeled for daycare and its all been through the wash, dishwasher even boiling and the labels are still perfect!
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I used Mabels Labels online, I think I had found a coupon through mamasource or groupon or something for a big discount.  I ordered sticky labels and iron-on labels, and they have both been fabulous.  Held up 100% so far through dishwasher and in the laundry, not even fading or corners peeling and its been at least 6 months.  Cute designs too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageadrielegorburu:
    I use namebubbles and love them.... they werent the least expensive but they really stay on and I love the laundry labels.... all my DD's stuff is labeled for daycare and its all been through the wash, dishwasher even boiling and the labels are still perfect!

all of this.  they were a bit pricier than I was expecting...but work awesome...(and are cute to boot!)

• I use masking tape and a sharpie.  Cheapie but it works.  I put her bottles in a large ziploc bag with her name on it, and then I mark the caps to the nipple with her initials using a sharpie. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• imagejenn_darrin1515:

imageadrielegorburu:
    I use namebubbles and love them.... they werent the least expensive but they really stay on and I love the laundry labels.... all my DD's stuff is labeled for daycare and its all been through the wash, dishwasher even boiling and the labels are still perfect!

all of this.  they were a bit pricier than I was expecting...but work awesome...(and are cute to boot!)

Same for me. They still look brand new after lots of washing. I think I may have ordered too many though. She may still have labels when she goes off to college! 

• aglennaglenn member
    I use these and they have held up great.  Super cheap and easy.  I just write on them with a Sharpie and they survive the dishwasher looking brand new.  For clothes I just put the kids' initials on the tags with a Sharpie. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I use whoozems for bottles & cups at daycare as well. We've been using them for about 7 months so far & they've held up great, even through the dishwasher.

Married: '06 - Mom of 3 boys: '08, '11 & '14

• Also namebubbles here..I got the laundry kind for clothes (once I realized a lot of their clothes dont have tags & not always a good place to label inside w/ sharpie) and the other kind for 'things'- their old daycare had bring a book day and other various items depending on the themes, etc.
  • I use painters tape and sharpies ffor her bottles, works out great. For clothing I use a sharpie on the tags to put her initials on.
    DD born January 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
  • imageJenny952:

I use masking tape and a sharpie.  Cheapie but it works.  I put her bottles in a large ziploc bag with her name on it, and then I mark the caps to the nipple with her initials using a sharpie. 

Oh yeah, I should have mentioned this too!  I have to put the date on any food I send in everyday, so I just use masking tape for that.  Her bottle tops have to be labeled too, so that's where I stuck the fancy Mabels Labels.  And the iron-ons for her clothes.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"