Pregnant after IF

IF Lovebug Check In

How are you ladies doing? Can anyone feel the baby yet?
TTC since 12/2009
Me: 34 Him: 40 
Dx: Severe MFI (low count)
IVF #1 : BFN
IVF #2 : BFP
2 Snowbabies
It's a GIRL! 

TTC #2 since 9/2014
FET #1:  BFN
FET #2:  BFN
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: IF Lovebug Check In

• I'm doing well.  I had my a/s yesterday.  Everything looked good but baby was a little squirmy.  Guess I had too much juice.  We found out the gender but are keeping it secret for a few days (if we can). 

No movement yet and I was getting pretty nervous, but my doctor wasn't' surprised because I have an anterior placenta.   She says if I don't feel anything by my next appointment (June 27th) then we will look more into it.

TTC since Jan. 2010 DX Unexplained infertility
    3 IUI's w/Clomid & Ovidrel=all BFNs
    3 IVF (2 Fresh, 1 frozen) =BFN
    Jan 2012 New RE & Fresh Cycle =BFP!

TTC #2 October 2014
    Meet with RE March 2015
    2 Frozen & 1 Fresh IVF= BFNs
    September 2015 Frozen ET=BFP!

BabyFruit Ticker

• hello ladies! im doing ok, 16 weeks today. i have felt some flutters and one distinct kick sort of feeling, but not much else. 

today is my monthly ob visit and i will be scheduling my a/s as well. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm doing ok. The m/s is finally starting to really get better! Lately, I've been having some cramps and a weird tugging sensation when I walk, but the OB thinks it is just growing pains. The pain subsides when I rest. Our A/S is on Tuesday and we are really looking forward to seeing the babies again =). We are just hoping that everyone is okay in there! 

I've been feeling flutters for a little bit, but the real kicks and jabs just started. Baby boy has an anterior placenta, so I'm not really sure if I've felt him. But, baby girl is an active little thing! She will really rock it out if I have some dessert. It's so crazy to feel, but I'm loving it! 

TTC in 2009, Dx: Unexplained IF
    Three TI cycles (BFP...miscarriage), five IUI attempts and 2.5 IVF cycles later...BFP!!
    12dp5dt: 765; 15dp5dt: 1979; 17dp5dt: 3379...TWINS!!!!!
    Our perfect baby boys were born at 36w1d!! 

• Things are going good, I swear I have been feeling the baby but I am not sure if thats what it is. It makes me excited though. We had an elective U/S over the weekend and found out it was a GIRL! We have our official a/s next week so hopefully nothing changes.

TTC since 9/2010
    IVF #1 February 2012 -BFP 2/28!!! Beta #1- 29 Beta#2-118!!!
    Ultrasound 3/12 Baby Girl 11/8/12
  • I am doing well!  My m/s seems to be ebbing off to the point that somedays I don't have it.  We have our a/s scheduled for June 5th so I guess Ruthie we will be buddies for our a/s day!  I have felt baby for the last week if I put my hands on my uterus with a little pressure but starting two nights ago I could feel him/her moving around in there.  LO seems to like to roll across my tummy which is pretty cool!  

Other than that we are moving so I am looking forward to having more room but I hate packing!  Luckily we started weeks ago but I still have my kitchen to do, which is always the worst room of the house to pack in my opinion.

Trying To Conceive since November 2009
    Dx: PCOS and MFI
    IUI#1-4 all BFN
    IVF#1 January (4R, 4M, 1F) BFP
    Colt was born on 10/27 at 11:50pm. 6lbs and 19 1/4"
    Surpise! Baby #2 is on it's way.  EDD 9.18.14

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Run20KRun20K member
    So glad to hear from you ladies! I might be feeling movement. I'm just not sure of it's the baby or my uterus stretching. Our a/s is on 6.25 and I can't wait for that!
    TTC since 12/2009
    Me: 34 Him: 40 
    Dx: Severe MFI (low count)
    IVF #1 : BFN
    IVF #2 : BFP
    2 Snowbabies
    It's a GIRL! 

TTC #2 since 9/2014
    FET #1:  BFN
    FET #2:  BFN
  • imagehunterjumper102:

I am doing well!  My m/s seems to be ebbing off to the point that somedays I don't have it.  We have our a/s scheduled for June 5th so I guess Ruthie we will be buddies for our a/s day!  I have felt baby for the last week if I put my hands on my uterus with a little pressure but starting two nights ago I could feel him/her moving around in there.  LO seems to like to roll across my tummy which is pretty cool!  

Other than that we are moving so I am looking forward to having more room but I hate packing!  Luckily we started weeks ago but I still have my kitchen to do, which is always the worst room of the house to pack in my opinion.

So exciting that you are getting your anatomy scan on Tuesday! Best of luck!  

TTC in 2009, Dx: Unexplained IF
    Three TI cycles (BFP...miscarriage), five IUI attempts and 2.5 IVF cycles later...BFP!!
    12dp5dt: 765; 15dp5dt: 1979; 17dp5dt: 3379...TWINS!!!!!
    Our perfect baby boys were born at 36w1d!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"