June 2012 Moms
Options

Father's Day

I'm due on June 23rd and both of my other LO's were exactly 6 days early, so I'm hoping this LO will be the same, giving DH a WONDERFUL Father's Day gift!

I was kind of sad on Mother's Day, even though I have 2 awesome daughters, since I couldn't hold my third child. But then I cheered up when a good friend told me that pregnant women were the luckiest on Mother's Day, because we get to hold our LO's all day long! It made me cry because I never thought of it that way before. Now I just want my baby boy more than ever!

Re: Father's Day

• Options

Aww that is so sweet! I'm due June 22nd and also hoping for Father's Day :)

IAmPregnant Ticker There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle - Albert Einstein.
  • Options
    We're the 24th and ALSO hoping for Father's Day! I was a Mother's Day baby so I thought it'd be pretty cool and the best Father's Day present for my hubby :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ASKSAKASKSAK member
    I'm right there with you guys..due June 22. So hoping this one will come a bit early, but knowing my luck he won't Stick out tongue
  • Options
    I'm due June 16.  DH wants the baby to come on the 17th for Father's Day. hehe :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options

I am due on the 18th and am keeping my fingers crossed for Fathers Day too !

We will see!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I wanted to avoid Fathers Day b/c then when we have LO's B day parties it will fall on Fathers day weekend and everyone will be busy. Mine is scheduled for 6/18 so too late for me.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"