September 2011 Moms
Options

My dog..

Doesn't like that O is crawling. 

Well.. He didn't much care for her before this, but now he just runs for the hills.

I hope he gets used to her soon!! 

oa1
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: My dog..

• Options
    Our one cat is a complete pest and the only thing he's scared of is Noah. I'm encouraging him to crawl towards the cat (he LOVES the cats) but he doesn't seem to get it yet :)
    *S15 Siggy January Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance*
    justin timberlake omeletteville gif

• Options
    linzicalinzica member
    my dogs are finally coming around but i think they will be scared when he's finally crawling for sure. My cat on the other hand, i can't figure out why he keeps snuggling up to Q when he knows he's going to lose a fistfull of fur.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lucky!! Stella chases Bo! It scares me half to death!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Ms5586Ms5586 member
    Copper's still not very sure about J.  Now that he's crawling, that dog is jumping all over the place lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageExpectantSteelerFan:
    My dog was fine with ds until he learned to get up on the furniture himself.  That was the end of her liking him.  When he was crawling/walking, she'd just run and jump on the nearest piece of furniture and fall asleep, but as soon as he could get up there after her she was NOT happy.  She eventually learned to go sleep in our bedroom most of the day.

My dog does this, he sometimes doesn't come out of the bedroom all day! Not to eat or go outside.

Maybe I have a bigger problem?  

oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"