September 2011 Moms

Broken Nose

For those not on FB, A headbutted me today, with her helmet, and I am 99% sure my nose is broken.  I called the doctor and she said there is nothing that can be done, but she'll send me for a scan tomorrow. I probably won't even bother if they can't do anything. 

I look like Rocky.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Broken Nose

• Ouch! I hope it heals quickly for you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yikes! My whine about hair grabbing seems pretty minor now!
    *S15 Siggy January Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance*
    justin timberlake omeletteville gif

• linzicalinzica member
    ah! I have thought Q might have broken my nose a few times but so far I've gotten lucky. I am so sorry that sucks!
  • Ouch! That doesn't sound fun at all. Hope you feel better soon!
  • Why couldn't this happen to me? I would love a reason to get a nose job!!! What did you do when this happened? Bo kinda fish hooked my lip today with his fingers and I screamed "ouch!" I could not help it! I could only imagine what I would have shouted had it been a broken nose. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • linzicalinzica member

imagebecasmeca:
    Why couldn't this happen to me? I would love a reason to get a nose job!!! What did you do when this happened? Bo kinda fish hooked my lip today with his fingers and I screamed "ouch!" I could not help it! I could only imagine what I would have shouted had it been a broken nose. 

i love you beca.

• Tori, that really sucks! Can I suggest that you do go see your dr tho? Only because if it is broken, they can set it before it heals. Hope you feel better!
  • Ms5586Ms5586 member
    And THIS is what I get for DH challenging me that I can't stay off FB.  I'm sorry Tori!!!
  • Ouch!  That really sucks.  I agree with getting seen to verify that it is broken and to have it set, and maybe get some pain meds.

Those helmets hurt.  A has a different one that my LO had but it was hard and I was afraid he was going to break my nose of my ribs with it.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Oh no!! And ouch! I hope it heals quickly.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Ouchies!  Poor Tori : (
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"