September 2012 Moms
Options

Rib Jab?

Could baby be up in my ribs? I got a sudden pain that lasted a couple of minutes in my rib! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Rib Jab?

• Options
    I had my very first rib shot last night... it was the weirdest thing ever haha
    Me: 27 DH: 28
    Diagnosis: PCOS, irregular cycles, old lady eggs. DH is fine.
    Started TTC in January 2010. BFP December 25, 2011 between IF appts. 
    DD born August 31, 2012
    Began TTC again in Jan. 2013. 
    Four rounds of Clomid - BFN
    Fifth round of Clomid September/Oct - cancelled
    HSG scheduled for Oct. 30 - Tubes all clear
    December: Round one of Femara  - BFN
    Round two - ? 

image image image
  • Options
    Randomly when I'm trying to sleep and roll over I get a pain in my ribs like the baby's foot is wedged in my ribs...so I have to roll back over again and wait for her to move so I can roll over again lol. What a work out!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OK! I thought for sure that was what it was...but didn't know if she was big enough to get up in my ribs! :) Yes it hurt, but it kinda made me smile too! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I get rib pain almost every day while sitting down.  It's probably a totally different thing if you just got a single jab- that sounds more like baby.  I think my ribs might be trying to expand, as I have a short torso and am carrying high.  I've also heard that abdominal muscles stretching can pull on ribs. Just another lovely side effect of pregnancy...
  • Options
    I had this happen today, he has been in my ribs all day. Not painful, but fluttering.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"