December 2010 Moms

Naps - Clicky

Just out of curiosity, how many naps is your LO taking these days?

[Poll]

Re: Naps - Clicky

• I voted for "1," but it's technically "1, sometimes 0."  

DD goes through these little phases like once a month or so (?) where she skips her nap (she hangs out happily in her crib but just won't fall asleep). It usually lasts about 3-4 days and seems to be tied in with some new milestone she's trying to perfect. But otherwise, she's been on 1 nap/day since about 10 months old.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • 1 nap a day.

It starts after lunch - sometimes between 12:30 - 1:30 depending on the day and what we have going on. He pretty much always sleeps for at least 2 hours, randomly if we've been out a lot in the mornings and been really busy he'll go for closer to 3 hours. Those afternoons are awesome!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • At daycare she takes one from 1:30 to 3:30 (DC routine), then goes down for the day at 7pm.

On the weekends, she takes one from 9-10:30 and then another at 3:30-5. No joke, this is her every.single.weekend.

• imageKissyFishyLips:

I voted for "1," but it's technically "1, sometimes 0."  

DD goes through these little phases like once a month or so (?) where she skips her nap (she hangs out happily in her crib but just won't fall asleep). It usually lasts about 3-4 days and seems to be tied in with some new milestone she's trying to perfect. But otherwise, she's been on 1 nap/day since about 10 months old.

this is closer to us as well, even though I put down "1" 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dylan still takes 2 naps and he definitely needs them.  He usually goes down around 9:30 and 2:00. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • One nap that starts between 11 and 11:30 and can last until 1-2:30. I think we dropped the second nap around 15 months. His morning nap was lengthening and he was fighting his second nap.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"