Trouble TTC

trigger & charting question

Hi ladies,

i did my 1st HCG shot on Monday around 5 pm. i noted it on my FF chart, but was wondering which day i should put that Ovulation override for? also, is there any point in me temping?

thanks!

Re: trigger & charting question

• Ovulation%20Tracker" mce_href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32a103/]My%20Ovulation%20Chart%20%7C%7C%20[url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation%20Tracker">My Chart

• I don't temp but for reasons of keeping track of things and since I already paid for 6 months of VIP I put my trigger in and then override the system and make my ovulation the next day, since that is the day I've had my IUIs. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I've heard it's 24-48 hours. My shot was at 10am so I overrode mine for the next day. I don't temp anymore. I never did it very well anyway and the meds mess it up so I don't see any point.
  • imagekatyj25:
    imageKatieBride06:

Hi ladies,

i did my 1st HCG shot on Monday around 5 pm. i noted it on my FF chart, but was wondering which day i should put that Ovulation override for? also, is there any point in me temping?

thanks!

That depends, are you not being monitored?

i was monitored BEFORE i was instructed to take my trigger. but they told me to call back in 2 weeks if i'm either pregnant or i have CD1. so there won't be any post trigger monitoring. just waiting

• LyssRobLyssRob member
    My RE has you trigger between 6 pm and midnight and says you ovulate two days later (so Wed, in your case). You can manually put in the O day on FF but no, there is no point in temping (unless you enjoy torturing yourself to see if your temps stay elevated or not).

. I triggered on Sat night so I'm right there with ya...my fingers are crossed for us! :)
    PCOS 
    Off bcp March 2011 
    Aug 2011-Feb 2012 tried to regulate cycles w/ Metformin -- no luck 
    April 2012: Clomid (50mg) + Injects + TI = BFN
    May 2012: Clomid (100mg) + Injects + TI = BFP on 6/8/12   

Lilypie - (74ba)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"