Georgia Babies
Options

Kinda NBR: Famiky beach vacay recs needed

Dh has decided he wants us to take a family beach trip (yay!!)  I'm checking out lots of options but he me timed wanting a resort type place that has lots of fun things for the kids...like a lazy river, putt putt, water fun, etc.  I'm guessing he wants them at the resort, included in the cost? 

Any recs? 

Re: Kinda NBR: Famiky beach vacay recs needed

• Options
    I'll also take Family beach vacay recs.  lol :)
  • Options

Waterscape in Fort Walton has all the water stuff - lazy river, multiple pools, sprays, etc.

Not sure about putt-putt, but there are definitely some nearby

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We're going to Splah Resort in Panama City in September. It has a huge water park type deal on the main floor. I'm pretty sure they have multiple pools as well. It's pretty new and very nice. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We really like Myrtle Beach. Its a short drive with lots of great places to stay and very family friendly.
    Team Green for #2! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Shmoo is growing up! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We always do Destin. Sandestin is a nice "resorty" type place. I don't think they actually have all that stuff on property but there are water parks and putt-putt courses in town.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We did Destin/Emerald Beach last year and loved it.  We rented a cottage across the street from the beach.  There is a lot to do there.  But beware, its a bit of a tourist trap.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Another vote for Waterscape in Ft. Walton. Their pools are amazing, especially for kids. Drive back over the bridge into Destin and there will be putt putt, go carts etc.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

Definitely Waterscape. Only thing missing is putt putt but plenty of places nearby. We rented this unit and it's amazing. A517.

https://www.langrentals.com/index.php?action=listingview&listingID=24

• Options
    I was looking at Atlantis in the Bahamas, but wow you guys are giving me other options! Yay...
  • Options
    amyb05amyb05 member
    Another vote for Waterscape. You can find individual condos on vrbo and probably other sites too. The 6th floor is the top floor and buildings A and B are closest to the beach. The smaller the unit number, the closer to the beach, ex B600-601 should be beach front. We have stayed in B607 and it has a great view. No matter what condo you stay in, the resort is great and directly on the beach! Perfect for kids! We are headed back in 2 weeks. I can't wait!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"