Pregnant after IF

IFV check-in

this is a check-in for ladies who have been around the IF block for a while and were active posters on Infertility Veterans.

i will post it weekly on Weds.

Q'sOTW:  How are you doing?  How far along are you?  When is your next dr's appt?  and will you be doing a maternity photo shoot?
Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II

Re: IFV check-in

• imagetheworms:
    . Hello ladies!!,.
    Q'sOTW:  How are you doing? 
    Doing well. Having a lot of trouble just getting comfortable!! Still getting m/s, but nothing I can't handle!!

How far along are you? 
    36 weeks! Almost 37!!!

When is your next dr's appt? 
    OB Today at Noon! I'm just about to get out of bed and get ready for it!!

and will you be doing a maternity photo shoot?
    No. Definitely no bare belly shots! I'm so bruised from Lovenox/ Heparin, that it's just not cute. Not my thing anyways! I'd rather spend the $$ on pics after my little guy is here!
    Renee- 37 DH - Chad - 39
    2/06 - surprise pregnancy - twins
    3/06 - m/c 1st baby at 6 weeks 
    5/06 -2nd baby had no heartbeat at 14 wks.
    D&E - Bled out. Blood transfusions. Week in ICU - Cheated Death!
    Diagnosis: Blood clotting and bleeding disorder, immune issues, & cervical stenosis
    5/10 - 1st IVF cycle - BFN
    FET - 10/12/10 - BFN
    1/11 - IVF with PGD - BFN
    IVF - May - BFN
    6/11 New RE - fingers crossed!
    9/11 - IVF - 4 transferred
    10/13 - BFP!!
    It's a boy! Clint Michael, Due in June!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Did you just start this or have I missed it?  Great idea.

Lately, I have less nausea.  Still major food aversions.  The biggest issues I have been having is killer headaches and a back ache.  I have taken Tylenol almost every day (usually just once).  Is that bad?

I am 11 weeks 4 days.  I go to meet with the real OB next week and do some of the genetic testing.  I am scared to death. 

I don't think so on the maternity shoot.  I would rather spend the money on prof pics of the baby.  My sister is pretty good with a camera so I may have her take some when she visits this summer. 

• Loading the player...
  • Hi everyone!

I am doing okay. I am nauseous pretty much all the time and am SO CONSTIPATED! OH LAWD I JUST WANNA POO! I would prefer to throw up but that just doesn't happen. I don't want to take anything but I might go ahead and get some doucasate sodium today which my doc said I could take for the constipation.

I am 8.5 weeks and my next appt is this Friday. If all goes well I will be released to my OB. I already made an appt with a high risk OB in my area (because of my HBP) and that is on June 15th.

Photos? I am not sure yet. That is so far away. I think I would like to but it will depend on finances and how my bump turns out.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    TTC since March/April 2010
    DX: MFI - less than 1 million sperm, 26% motility
    DH put on anastrozole to increase counts
    June/July 2011 100 mg Clomid + TS IUI#1 & IUI 2 - BFN :-(
    Forced break due to DH getting spinal surgery in August 2011
    IVF - January 2012: BFN
    FET in April 2012 - BFP at 6dp5dt! Beta #1 at 9dp5dt: 82.5, Beta #2 at 12dp5dt: 352 Beta #3 at 19dp5dt: 6000, saw heartbeat and one little bean at 5W6D!
    After nearly 3 years of waiting our LO was born December 18th 2012!
  • imageMrkyrain:

Did you just start this or have I missed it?  Great idea.

I'm supposed to post every weds but i forgot last week, i started it when i joined this board so we could keep tabs on each other.

welcome my friend!

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
  • Q'sOTW: How are you doing? I'm doing good! Geeked

How far along are you? 25w on Friday!

When is your next dr's appt? 28w, 6/22

Will you be doing a maternity photo shoot? No thank you! Save that for newborn photos!

8 IUI's, 2 IVF's, 1 FET = twins! EDD 9/14/12
    **formerly mrsgcal**
  • Q'sOTW:  How are you doing?  good and tired.  not a lot of energy here but happy to be cooking little ones

How far along are you?  19w4d

When is your next dr's appt?  friday, cervix check and a/s

and will you be doing a maternity photo shoot?  i think so, i've waiting too long for the bump to not get some pro shots of it :)  no bare belly though, i don't think it's cute and i have lots of lovenox bruises

• imageeponine7682:

Hi everyone!

I am doing okay. I am nauseous pretty much all the time and am SO CONSTIPATED! OH LAWD I JUST WANNA POO! I would prefer to throw up but that just doesn't happen. I don't want to take anything but I might go ahead and get some doucasate sodium today which my doc said I could take for the constipation.

try adding some dried apricots and prunes to your diet, it helped me get more regular cutie. the constipation is awful!

• Q'sOTW: 

How are you doing? Doing OK. Had a few bouts of nausea this week which was weird considering I never really had m/s

How far along are you? 18 weeks today

When is your next dr's appt? I have my anatomy scan/level II u/s with the MFM and an OB/GYN appt. on Friday

and will you be doing a maternity photo shoot? I would really like to...not sure when the ideal time to do that is with twins though...hmmmm

TTC 12/2009
    Me: 32 - Stage II Endo / DH: 36 - Low count and morphology (1%)
    IUIs 1-3 BFN, lap Dec. 2010, IUIs 4-6 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagejessican08:

and will you be doing a maternity photo shoot? I would really like to...not sure when the ideal time to do that is with twins though...hmmmm

i've heard most people do it around 28w

• imagetheworms:
    imagejessican08:

Ahhh, cool! Thanks Worms! And I just noticed that we have our a/s on the same day (Friday) Smile

Tell your doctor to email me and tell me what you're having - I don't think I can wait until October to find out what those little Wormies are! Wink

TTC 12/2009
    Me: 32 - Stage II Endo / DH: 36 - Low count and morphology (1%)
    IUIs 1-3 BFN, lap Dec. 2010, IUIs 4-6 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagejessican08:

imagetheworms:
    imagejessican08:

Ahhh, cool! Thanks Worms! And I just noticed that we have our a/s on the same day (Friday) Smile

Tell your doctor to email me and tell me what you're having - I don't think I can wait until October to find out what those little Wormies are! Wink

i'll see what i can do :)  DH wants to know and has offered to bribe them :)  i really want to be surprised.  

• Hope you are all doing and feeling great :) 

Q'sOTW:  How are you doing?  
    Really well :)  I had my NT scan last week, measurements were great and just waiting on b/w results.  I'm constantly overwhelmed with happiness that I've made it this far.  Nausea is slowly easing up, and I'm working with my new norm of being tired all the time.  Spotting has been on and off since 8 weeks and is very frustrating.

How far along are you? 
    12w5d

Not until 16 weeks!  I did break down and order a doppler (which we LOVE) because I knew this wait would be brutal.

I'd like to if finances allow.  It would be great to get a maternity/newborn package.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hello everyone!

How are you doing? I am doing well.. I feel good over all ....occasional swelling of the hands and feet, the occasional YI. But I feel good. 

How far along are you? 27 Weeks 4 days!

When is your next dr's appt? June 6th -- I have my glucose test

and will you be doing a maternity photo shoot? no -- they're not my thing -- I am having BIL take some family pictures though

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• imagejessican08:

imagetheworms:
    imagejessican08:

Tell your doctor to email me and tell me what you're having - I don't think I can wait until October to find out what those little Wormies are! [;)]

then can you let me know! 

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• I'm doing well!!!

I have a/s take 2, tomorrow!

I'm not sure, i haven;t given it any thought..let me see what u ladies said :)

•  How are you doing? ready to meet baby! still vomiting (due to gallbladder issues), so not much of an appetite, still really swollen, but at least we are scheduling induction for next week!

How far along are you? 39 weeks!

When is your next dr's appt? Friday, I go for a biophysical & visit with ob, & will be scheduling induction!! woohoo!! almost done!!

will you be doing a maternity photo shoot? nope, we decided to save $$, and we're going to do a photo shoot with LO instead, DH was freaked out about maternity photo shoot, he said it felt weird LOL

**~*Noelle*~**
    Happily Wed DH in May 2010
    June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How are you doing? Today I am depressed.  Bedrest has really taken a toll on me...I know that baby isn't in any serious danger at the moment...but the ever presence of blood, even if it is OLD GROSS BROWN GOOK, is upsetting.  I'm in constant worry about every move I make being bad for baby.  I'm sick of having to rely on my mother to take care of my dogs (although she cooks and cleans for me which is awesome).  And i'm getting really upset with DH because his care of me is so subpar to my mother's care that it hurts my feelings....I know mommies' care taking abilities trump hubbies but still.  I may be hormonal, but it's still upsetting...

How far along are you? I'll be 16w tomorrow.

When is your next dr's appt? I go back for follow up with the peri on the 6th (hoping he'll be able to tell the sex since I'll be 17w and don't want to wait until my scheduled a/s at 20w).  And I go back to OB on the 8th.

and will you be doing a maternity photo shoot?  probably not.  we'll see how I feel when my bump is more bumpy lol

S/PAIFW
    Tara & Dave - TTC since September 2006
    PCOS - dx 1999 (amenorrhea) | freakishly long fallopian tubes
    Hypoglycemic | thyroid issues | severely anemic
    Multiple Clomid cycles of 50, 100, 150 - absolutely no response
    Follistim 50/100 | Follistim 75/125 | Follistim 100/150 IUI - all BFNs
    Converted IVF - BFP - m/c | FET - BFN | IVF #2 = BFN
    IVF #3
  • imagetheworms:

Q'sOTW: 

How are you doing? 

OK - I am now on restrictions and am on prometrium to help relax my uterus.  We had a bit of a scare mid last week.

How far along are you? 

27wks2d 

Growth scan and cervix check a week from today and I see my OBGYN on next Friday (he will do another u/s) and we will go over the results from my weds appt. 

Jury is still out... 

• How are you doing? Taking it day by day.  Still bleeding off and on (though no red blood since Monday) and horrid m/s.

How far along are you? 7 weeks, 5 days

When is your next dr's appt?  Tomorrow!

and will you be doing a maternity photo shoot?  Not sure yet, too far in the future.

TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Q'sOTW: 

How are you doing? Great, I feel really good lately. All my food aversions seem to be gone, and I am feeling major baby movement. 

How far along are you?  21 weeks tomorrow.

When is your next dr's appt? I have a normal visit on Monday and Anatomy Scan Part 2 on Tuesday.

Will you be doing a maternity photo shoot? Kinda Sorta. I am an amateur photographer and I am teaching my sister and DH to use my camera so we can do a maternity shoot without spending all the money. My sister is also going to do birthing photos at the hospital (nothing where you can see anything gross though).

• albjagalbjag member
    imagetheworms:

this is a check-in for ladies who have been around the IF block for a while and were active posters on Infertility Veterans.

i will post it weekly on Weds.

Q'sOTW:  How are you doing?  How far along are you?  When is your next dr's appt?  and will you be doing a maternity photo shoot?

I am doing great.  Really want to eat a huge piece of cake, ice cream, and french fries... but can't thanks to my GD.  I am 19wks. Next dr appt is tomorrow to go over my sugars.  anatomy scan is june 7th.  I probably won't do a pro maternity picture shoot d/t costs-- but I will try to get MH to take some good ones.   

That's odd- my ticker is off- should say 19 wks today.  Anyone else's off? 

Surprise BFP after 5 yrs of TTC
  • kknapikkknapik member

Hey Girls!! Hope everyone is well!

How are you doing? Hanging in there. I am still worried about going back into labor but I can just take things one day at a time.  

How far along are you? 27 weeks and 1 day 

When is your next dr's appt? I go tomorrow for my weekly appointment and ultrasound.  

Will you be doing a maternity photo shoot? Not sure. I have a photographer that will be taking pictures at my shower on Saturday and she has offered to do a maternity shoot, but I am not sure if I will.

• I love seeing those tickers move along ladies!  I can't believe how far along some of you are.  Eekkk!  T&ps for a smooth rest of your pregnancy and healthy little ones.
    TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  •  Hi Ladies!!!

How are you doing? Doing pretty good. Still have some major breakouts and sleep isn't great but besides that I am feeling good!

How far along are you? 20 weeks! EEKK half-baked!

When is your next dr's appt? Tomorrow (Friday) We have our A/S.. Very excited and nervous about ti!

will you be doing a maternity photo shoot? Don't think so.. Our summer is so booked not sure I will be able to squeeze it in but hoping to have my SIL take a few pics since she has a awesome camera!

Dx: PCOS, Anovulatory, Amenorrhea 2006
    TTC: Sept 2008
    IVF#1 Cancelled due to breast biopsy.05/01/20

IVF#1.2- 9/2010 - Cancelled Oversurpressed

IVF#2 Microdose Lupron 10/2010 Beta 11/09=BFN
    IVF#3 2/2011 - 2 blasts(2/25) Beta 03/11 =BFN
    IVF#4 Lupron 01/02 =2 blasts, beta's 1-4 198,234,398,3100!!BFP
    FET 3/2014 2 blasts BETA 3/20=BFP TWINS EDD 11/27 TEAM PINK!!!                   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"