November 2011 Moms
Options

You know you're a mom when. . .

The highlight of your day is news of your LO having a bowel movement. He hadn't pooped in nearly 3 days due to starting solids and I was starting to get concerned. I know it's normal but I am a paranoid mama.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: You know you're a mom when. . .

• Options
    I've been there lol!  I knew I was a mom when I got to work and 2 hours later, found crusted spit up in my hair.
  • Options
    you know you're a mom when you have spit up running down your shoulder and don't even notice or care.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageyssej7:
    you know you're a mom when you have spit up running down your shoulder and don't even notice or care.
    This!

I use to think to myself how can mom's just get spit up on and then wipe it and go about their business.  But after becoming a mom I totally get it!  If I changed myself and LO every time we got spit up on us I'd be doing laundry all day! 

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    You know you're a mom when you walk around the house with your boob hanging out and don't even notice until your DH points it out.
  • Options
    Yes, spit up . . . See my 'Ew' post a few posts down . . . LOL.

• Options

imageFroggy76:
    You know you're a mom when you walk around the house with your boob hanging out and don't even notice until your DH points it out.

I was thinking this!! So true!

You know you're a mom when you fall asleep at 9pm at a bachelorette party:) 

• Options
    You know you're a mom when, despite whether you are SAHM or working mom, you do not want to sacrifice time with LO for anything. Whether you have a guilt complex or you have separation anxiety... even though everyone else tells you to take time for yourself if it involves being away from LO for a span of time it's not worth doing. ROFL
  • Options

imagemama&baby:
    You know you're a mom when, despite whether you are SAHM or working mom, you do not want to sacrifice time with LO for anything. Whether you have a guilt complex or you have separation anxiety... even though everyone else tells you to take time for yourself if it involves being away from LO for a span of time it's not worth doing. ROFL

THIS! DH & DS went to the eye doctor with me today. They sat in the waiting room during my exam. I felt guilty because it took FOREVER(like 10 mins) for the dr to come in the room. I almost opened the door & told DH to come in with the baby! LOL, what is wrong with me!?!?

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

You know your a mom when you can catch spit up in your hand instead of it landing on someone (who doesn't have kids) floor...and it doesn't phase you anymore.  

• Options
    jb2rnjb2rn member

-you would rather sleep than do any other (fun) activity

-choosing what to wear is a combo of "what can I nurse in public in easily" and "what has the least puke stains on it".

b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• Options
    imagejb2rn:

-you would rather sleep than do any other (fun) activity

-choosing what to wear is a combo of "what can I nurse in public in easily" and "what has the least puke stains on it".

Lol, this. 

• Options

This Totally:

You know your a mom when you can catch spit up in your hand instead of it landing on someone (who doesn't have kids) floor...and it doesn't phase you anymore. 

The one thing my husband is grossed out by is the spit up.  I regularly stick my hand out to catch LO's spit up so it doesn't end up on floor, furniture, clothes etc.  He still can't believe i do that.

• Options
    You know you are a mom when it takes longer to get ready for an outing than the outing actually lasts.
  • Options
    imageNwlywed07:

This! I would much rather catch it than have it land on my carpet too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"