Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

What did your 6 month old wear for pro pics?

If you had 6 month pictures done, what did your LO wear? I'm trying to pick something out for my DD.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What did your 6 month old wear for pro pics?

• Options
    I'm trying to figure out the same thing right now!  We are doing cheapo pics at JCP and I really like the black and white damask background...so I'm looking for something that is not too busy with a pattern. 
  • Options
    Bib overalls, barefeet, and a bright red shirt. He has dark brown hair and eyes so looks super cute in bright saturated colors. Super cute! I like the casual outfits, not the formal ones.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We actually did 4 outfits. We had a white sundress outside in a park. Then we had a pink tutu with pearls, then a pair of black leggings with a damask background and the last one was just a cute tunic with leggings.
  • Options
    I have DD's pics on Saturday and I'm still deciding.  Her pics will be completely outside so it will depend on the weather, but I'm hoping it will be warm so more options.  My photographer said it's best to be simple and feminine for a girl.  So I picked out a couple sun dresses, and if it's cool out, I will have to figure something else out!
    BFP #1 August 2007, Lost Nov 2007, no heartbeat found at anatomy ultrasound at 19 wks
    BFP #2 March 2011, Baby Girl born November 2011!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    JKTTC1JKTTC1 member
    I have a little boy so it would be different but the pics in my siggy are from his 6 month pics! We did some jon jons with his name monogrammed and another madras jon jon other than these two outfits in my siggy!

#2-BO 6/6/13 D/C     #3 natural m/c 8/6/13 

#4 EDD 5/19/14 It's a boy! 

• Options

As you can see in my siggy... a diaper.  I wanted a cute diaper pic in the worst way. It was near Easter so we did some extras, eggs, pearls, flowers.

She was a real peach & got some great shots.  It was a ton of fun!

• Options

This was one of her outfits. She looked adorable. No bow or anything, just the outfit. The background was multicolored with some coral in it, but not too busy.

https://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=78077&vid=1&pid=150808

Her second outfit was a onesie with spaghetti straps and a light purple paisley type pattern. She had a thin band with a light purple flower and a feather in it. I tried to find a pic online, but the brand doesn't show their clothes (they must only do wholesale). The brand is kissy kissy and I found the outfit at a small boutique. The background was a white wall and she was sitting on a small antique white chair.

The third thing she wore was just a pink ruffle diaper cover. I brought out her soft stuff bunny and the photographer put a string of pearls on DD and a small string of pearls on the bunny. Adorable! The background was big white polka dots with a tan background.

We just took her 6 month photos today so we'll see the finished product on Wednesday. Can't wait!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    srj88srj88 member
    Khakis, a smocked shirt with a small flower print, and a matching bright pink cardigan. A small matching flower, and then just pink socks. They turned out great.
  • Options
    We did three outfits: 1) heather gray romper with black stars; 2) denim cut-offs with a black beanie (see siggy pic); and 3) navy/white striped overalls without a shirt and barefoot. They all came out amazingly cute!
  • Options
    I put my DD in her Easter dress... it was a pink dress with a sweater-like top and ruffly tulle on the bottom and was barefoot.  It was super cute!  I also had her do some pics in a casual outfit - my favorite purple and white onesie and jeans.  We did her 6-month pictures at JC Penney and they turned out really well.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options

This is from our 6 month.

• Options
    DS had on a blue/green checkered overalls with a long-sleeved white onesie and a newsboy hat.  It went very well with the old barn we found at the park our photographer chose.
  • Options

We had two outfits:

and

• Options

We did Easter/Spring pics since she turned 6 months in March.. She wore her Easter dress for some then we changed her into jeans and a pink and white top(we both wore jeans and white tops) and then I changed her into a yellow top with the jeans for a few. Go to the link below to see some of them...

https://alanandcrystal.blogspot.com/2012/03/6-montheasterspring-pictures.html

• Options

I took ds to Sears every month of his first year for pics.  I liked them better than JCP because they were more patient :) 

I always took at least 2 outfit changes AND things from home so the props were meaningful items of his, not something that just belonged to the studio. 

I always had a dressy outfit and a casual one, and usually one other super cutesy type of outfit.

Good luck!!

• Options

We're doing pics on Saturday and DD will be wearing:

And:

And this:

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
    Shawn and Larissa
    LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
    LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"