Stay at Home Moms

TTC questions (maybe TMI?)

I've been trying to chart and take notice of CM the last few months.

I also did this when I got pg with DS. 

Problem is, I never seem to notice any EWCM.  Am I missing something? I check, but never see it.  I know this is TMI, but I was wondering if I am the only one.

There has been a few times I thought there might be, but it was the day after we BD so I'm convinced it was just that.  So sorry about the TMI, and I'm not on the TTC boards (and don't really want to be) so I figured I would give a try asking here.  TIA

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: TTC questions (maybe TMI?)

• This is totally gross, but it works. My midwife taught me to check after taking a poo. 
    Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image
  • Are you having regular cycles?

Also, some people notice that they get more CM if they drink more water and/or a cup or 2 of green tea a day.

DD1: Maya 05/10
    DD2: Lucia (Lucy) 07/13
  • Loading the player...
  • imageRebekah1021:
    This is totally gross, but it works. My midwife taught me to check after taking a poo. 

This, for me.  Also, it took me several months of charting to get good at recognizing my CM...stick with it.

• It is hard to tell the difference!  I noticed that you really have to "get in there" and it doesn't always come out in a large glump, more just thick strings, at least for me.  It was always the hardest and grossest part of charting!  Although now that I know what I am looking for, it will be easier for when we TTC next time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • lisamoelisamoe member
    Thanks, ladies! I will definitely give this advice a try!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"