Blended Families

Breathe...

Okay. First test from SD. And I am getting thru it without showing any direct reaction or response to her.  But I need to get it out so that I don't lose it and don't go off on her ass. I'm going to continue to ignore her, but it's hard after being so out spoken and a futile 5 years of trying to keep things under control in my household. So bear with me while I vent.

I posted pics of DD on DH's facebook tonite.  DH is not computer savvy, so I do it only when he asks.  THey are on speaking terms again and I see she is publically blasting me on facebook. And here's the thing. I haven't done a damn thing to deserve it.  I haven't had any kind of contact with her for over a month now. But she's been trying to stir up crap this past week.

Tonite she called me a troll and is accusing me of splitting up her family.

Sorry kid. I'm not doing that. You are. I'm just simply saying I personally want nothing to do with you. And I did that over a month ago.  You can still come visit your father. (I and DD will just leave and come back when you are gone.)  He can come see you any time. In fact, he just told you two weeks ago he wanted to come see you, and asked me how much it would cost to take the train.

I don't tell H not to have a relationship with you. In fact, I encourage it. I AM THE ONE who told him to call YOU on Mother's Day to wish you a good day and tell YOU Happy First BIrthday to your son - after YOU disowned him and were incredibly rude and disrespectful to him 3 months ago. 

She called H over and over again yesterday and H didn't answer the phone. In fact, I find out he didn't answer her calls for days. That's not me. Do not blame that sh+t on me.  In fact, I told him to flippin call her because I'm tired of listening to the phone ring and him not answering it. Either have a relationship with her - or don't. 

Yesterday, she texts his other phone - which I had briefly when we had our last exchange where I cut her off permenantly. I no longer have it because I am on my own seperate phone service now with my job.  She was snotty saying that if it's not too much trouble she's like to speak to her father.  And then less than five minutes later, "I don't care what problem you have with me, He's my father and I need to speak to him."  As if I'm keeping her from him. I have never done this. Never.  THE MAN HAS TWO PHONES!  If he's not answering it, or calling you back - be mad at him.  And if you had listened to the voicemail you left two days prior, you'd hear that it is him. NOT ME.

He tells me tonite after I get home how he talked to her and how he told her to not to be disrespectful to me. A lot of good that did. She promptly b*tched on facebook. So either H is lying - or she's trying to stir up sh*t and is pissed I'm not reacting so she's going public.

Jesus F Christ.  This is why I am leaving. This.  This crazyass ***.  They are all so damn disfunctional it's crazy. And I refuse to expose DD to it. July can not come soon enough.

And I have remained silent. I don't even have a damn clue what she was all in a toot about that she needed to talk to him.

My guess...she wants H to help her in some way and he said no, and as usual probably said, "I'll ask J" or "You know if I ask J, she'll say no."  It will all be on me. 

So that's my vent.  I'm saying it here so I can let it go and not say anything anymore to H or SD. It's no longer worth it, and it never did any damn good anyway.   I keep telling myself - I'm moving on. Let it go. It's a battle that won't be yours very, very soon.  Let it go. Let it go. Let it go. 

Re: Breathe...

• Soon enough he will not have you as a patsy and will have to deal with crap on his own. Make sure you add a clause to your CO about your DD being around girlfriends bc he cannot function on his own so I can see him trying to get a woman to take care of his sh!t
    Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • Oh yes, and now I see she has "liked" our business facebook page for the third time. Yes. 3 times now. She has liked and unliked us before when she has dis-owned us and blocked us before. 

She threatened our business one month ago, and now she likes us.

C R A Z Y

Well guess what honey....I won't be in your way anymore and you and daddy will continue to not have the relationship you've always wanted without me in the middle.

Okay. That's all I have to say about that.  I feel better now. 

• Loading the player...
  • Littlejen - that is going on my big list, but it's not going to be my must have.

My lawyer is telling me that I can put it in, but enforcing it will be hard and it only will make me look irrational and controlling to a judge.  He tells me to stay relevant and realistic.  The only people I am demanding she not be left alone with is SD, SS, and his mother. All either crazy or drug users. And I have years of proof to back up SD and now a 4 page criminal record on SS.  MIL will be tougher, but even DH is on board that DD should not be left alone with her.

I'm not really worrying about it. I expect DD won't see him or his family or his future girlfriends much anyway.

• image+j+k+:

Littlejen - that is going on my big list, but it's not going to be my must have.

My lawyer is telling me that I can put it in, but enforcing it will be hard and it only will make me look irrational and controlling to a judge.  He tells me to stay relevant and realistic.  The only people I am demanding she not be left alone with is SD, SS, and his mother. All either crazy or drug users. And I have years of proof to back up SD and now a 4 page criminal record on SS.  MIL will be tougher, but even DH is on board that DD should not be left alone with her.

I'm not really worrying about it. I expect DD won't see him or his family or his future girlfriends much anyway.

I see your point.  And fortunately/unfortunately I thought the last part.  Keep us updated, many of us worried when we did not hear from you.  

Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • There is little to worry about, because it's all for the better.  For me. For DD. Maybe even for H.  But I appreciate the concern all the same. 

I'll check in every now and then, but whenever I do, I get sucked in, and I need to stay in the positive. 

It's so easy to b*tch here.  I want to save it for moments like this where I really want to come unglued and let her have it.

• IlumineIlumine member

Honey, you are doing the right and righteous thing for your DD.  But more importantly for yourself.

Yes, DD does nto need this in her life.  But she also needs a healthy, sane and happy momma.  Even if DH were to suddenly "get it" and actually DO something about it, YOU will still have to deal with the crazy and YOU will never be relaxed enough to fully function at a healthy level.

You have a PM from me.

file:///Users/Ilumine/Desktop/Family%20Portrait%20for%20gift.jpg
  • Cut from the same cloth. Even after five years the similarities are shocking to me. I am sorry you are going through this J. I have to see SD for the first time since last August this weekend and I am totally dreading it :( I have nothing to say to her, and just don't want to deal with it. There will surely be bitchy comments, heading in my direction. It should be loads of fun. 
  • How soon will you be out of there?

(If I missed this, sorry!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Even while you are making steps to remove yourself just remember it has nothing to do with you. She just needs the "poor me" attention. She will say it about someone else when you don't react. It isn't a reflection of the SM, mom, wife, or person you are. It is ALL about her and her imaginary hurt feeling which she takes no personal responsiblity for. I think my oldest SD is following the same path. Wishing you the best!
  • Mar - it keeps moving. June/July. It all depends on our business and the legalities tied to that. But we are continuing to move forward and DH is even talking about divorce as well. I think he might be testing me, but I'm not biting until I have everything in order. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"