Cloth Diapering

Help me find my lost upcycled soaker tutorials please!

In the last year our computer died and with it my collection of bookmarks. In it I had a free online pattern for fleece/upcycled wool soakers and some longies tutorials. I bookmarked them back before this board started and the patterns were recommended by the ladies on the EFF board. Anyone have anything like that bookmarked? If so I'd love to get the links. I will do a google search, but I just figured someone here might have them or something comparable. :o

Thanks ladies! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Help me find my lost upcycled soaker tutorials please!

• I have used Katrina's.  They are really simple and come together quite quickly.  GL!

https://katrinassqs.blogspot.com/

image'>image

• Yes yes! Katrinas! That's the one! I knew someone here would have it. It was super easy and worked great. Thank you!

And you live in my hometown. :o) I'm in Salem now, but I still love the 'Couve. :o

• Loading the player...
  • kaybe24kaybe24 member
    This is the best tutorial! I bookmarked a few but this actually has a pattern. I bought a red wool argyle sweater on Ebay and can't wait to sew one.
  • imageTarta:

Yes yes! Katrinas! That's the one! I knew someone here would have it. It was super easy and worked great. Thank you!

And you live in my hometown. :o) I'm in Salem now, but I still love the 'Couve. :o

Actually, I'm back in the Seattle area now, but we are hoping to move back sometime next year.  We really miss it!

TheBump changed things around, so now I'm stuck living in Vancouver for eternity Wink

image'>image

• If you want to keep your bookmarks I recommend delicious.com, it stores them all online :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you! Never heard of it. I'm going to try it. :o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"