August 2011 Moms

Anyone else...

Just as swamped as I am at work? Geeked
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Anyone else...

• Me!!

We are currently 2 where there are suppose to be 4 - one retired, one found a new job.  Plus both of us haven't been on the job 6 months so we aren't even sure of how to do everything :P

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagecountrywed:

Me!!

We are currently 2 where there are suppose to be 4 - one retired, one found a new job.  Plus both of us haven't been on the job 6 months so we aren't even sure of how to do everything :P

Oye! Well keep up the GREAT Job Smile Let's just say holiday weekend FRAUD goes up! I am so tired already lol...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageDuffgurl:

Yes

May have had a day off yesterday, but there this is 2 days of work to fit into one.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Me and it blows!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • imageamywalt1684:

imageDuffgurl:

Yes

May have had a day off yesterday, but there this is 2 days of work to fit into one.

I agree, holiday weeks just turn into fitting 5 days worth of work into 4 days! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"