Nurseries and Baby Gear

custom car seat cover recommendation

This sweet lady from etsy made us this custom "house divided" carseat cover. I only spent $30, which was what I was going to spend on a plain grey one from target or amazon. When you open the flap, it shows the opposite (Nebraska) team fabric. (Our carseat is already installed in our car so I threw it on the swing to take a picture.) If anyone needs anything custom made, I would recommend her. :) She let me pick out the fabrics and all the details, and she completed it really quickly. This is her store link:https://www.etsy.com/shop/KidCustomAccessories

June 2012 Mom (2.5 yr old boy), July 2015 Mom (team green), Babywearing newbie/enthusiast
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: custom car seat cover recommendation

• I think this is a 'shower cap type' of cover - which is great - but anything that goes between the baby, the seat, and the straps should not be after market according to manuals and carseat safety experts - just an FYI

But if thats just the cover like I think - its SUPER cute :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • vigurlvigurl member
    imageopaque1997:

I think this is a 'shower cap type' of cover - which is great - but anything that goes between the baby, the seat, and the straps should not be after market according to manuals and carseat safety experts - just an FYI

Yes

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • cute
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • 0ashley0ashley member
    imageopaque1997:

I think this is a 'shower cap type' of cover - which is great - but anything that goes between the baby, the seat, and the straps should not be after market according to manuals and carseat safety experts - just an FYI

But if thats just the cover like I think - its SUPER cute :) 

Yep, it's just the over-the-top of the seat and baby kind of cover. Thanks though :) 

June 2012 Mom (2.5 yr old boy), July 2015 Mom (team green), Babywearing newbie/enthusiast
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"