September 2012 Moms

2+ Moms Tubs for Baby

I am looking for a new tub and was wondering if anyone has opinions on the Eurobath??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 2+ Moms Tubs for Baby

• People that have them seem to like them, but they are huge. Only buy one if you've got somewhere to store it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMainelyFoolish:

People that have them seem to like them, but they are huge. Only buy one if you've got somewhere to store it!

I have heard that they are pretty big as pretty much being the only con to it.  I have somewhere to store it just wanting to replace the one that I currently have that I dont care for.  I like that this one seems to have good support for sitting etc.

• Loading the player...
  • Best. Tub. Ever.

We actually just store it in our tub and take it out when either DH or I shower.  NBD. 

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• I have only heard raves for the Eurotub. Our bathroom is very small, so I wanted something compact & that I could hang inside the shower when not using.

We have this tub & I love it. I still use it with DS. I plan on getting a new one when DD comes just b/c our current one is getting a little grimy despite regular cleaning.

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3836240&prodFindSrc=search

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagemrs.jenni:

Best. Tub. Ever.

We actually just store it in our tub and take it out when either DH or I shower.  NBD. 

Yeah, that is what we did with DS tub just kept it in the tub NBD.  I am just not a huge (never was) of the one that we had.  I will probably go with the Eurobath it gets great reviews

• imagemrs.jenni:

Best. Tub. Ever.

Agreed! DS still uses it. It uses less water for his bath, he stays seated in it unlike the big tub, and it makes rinsing his hair easier. And we used it from the first bath when he was a newborn. Love it. But it is big.
  • My friend loves it. We started out with a tub, but found bathing ds in the sink was much easier for us when he was tiny and stopped using the infant one. Once he could sit well, he switched to the inflatable duck in our tub. It's been great and we still use it. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"