Babies on the Brain

Good morning

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was super busy. Friends who moved from PA to CA over the weekend stopped by on Saturday night. I stayed up late waiting for them after work and then got up early before work to eat breakfast with them. I ran ~4 miles yesterday morning and then worked 1-10 (all but 30 mins or so of that at the service desk... wheeeeeeee).

Today will be busy because I have to fit 2 days of clinic prep into today, so I really need to try to keep myself off of here as much as possible. I doubt I'll be successful lol. I hope everyone has a great day! 

imageimage
7,065/13,000=54.3%
Started TTC in June 2008. Not bothering any more.

Bonafide thread killah

Re: Good morning

• You did have a busy weekend.  We did as well and then yesterday I was sick as a dog all day.  Awful!
  • Ms5586Ms5586 member

You know you can't stay away for long Wink

We had a wonderful, relaxing weekend.  Lots of time with J in his baby pool, took a walk in a nearby park on the river, and just enjoying a lot of family time.

He's crawling like a mad man now!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • biomaj5biomaj5 member
    imageMs5586:

You know you can't stay away for long Wink

Dude. I'm trying. But you're right. 

imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%
    Started TTC in June 2008. Not bothering any more.

Bonafide thread killah
  • ShaylizShayliz member
    Morning! :)

This week should go by really fast because I'm leaving for San Diego on Friday, so I only work 3 days. :)

• Good Morning!

It was really hard to go back to work after a 5 day weekend, but here I am!  I did miss you ladies, so yay for work giving me time to bump. 

Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Liam and I are on our way to get his shots :( but I have a hot date with my baby daddy tonight! I'm stoked! 

Bio, you're quite the busy bee, huh? Glad you had a good weekend!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"