Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Intro

I am sad to be writing an intro on this board, but am finally feeling like I need the support. I am on day 21 of my 2nd miscarriage this year. On 5/7 at 8w4d, after two weeks of multiple u/s and waiting for growth we were told that I would miscarry. We opted to go the natural route and by some small miracle two hours after our appointment I started with severe cramping. I had 3 days of extremely painful cramps where I did not leave the house and my only relief was a heating pad. Then the heavy bleeding started. Since that time I have made the mistake twice of thinking that it was complete only to pass another clot or tissue unexpectedly. This road has been much longer than I anticipated and in hindsight I don't know if a D&C would have been a better option. My HCG last week was 43 and I am praying for a 0 this week. 

I had a chemical pregnancy in March and with this most recent lost, I am just completely worn out. We will not be trying again any time soon. I don't feel like I am in a good place mentally or physically (I've gained weight through all of this) and I need a break. At this point my OB does not want to do any testing, she feels based on my age and medical history that there is no reason to do so just yet.

I am just so sad right now and no one in my immediate support system has had a miscarriage, so I feel very alone at times. All though I wish none of us had to be on this board, I do hope that you ladies can help me through this very difficult time.

Re: Intro

• Welcome. So sorry for your loss.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LovenizLoveniz member
    So sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers for you and your DH
    TTC #1 Since Oct 2011
    BFP #1 4/29/12 m/c 5/18/12 at 6w2d
    BFP #2 8/28/12 EDD 5/10/13 MC 9/22/12 at 6w4d
    BFP #3 12/31/12 EDD 9/12/13

Me Dx: DOR   DH: all tests normal
    Our Pretty Little Nest Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry for everything you've been through :(  I'm glad that you found your way to this board.  It has been very helpful for me to hear the experiences of others and to just have a place to get my thoughts out.  I hope it works for you too.
  • Don't let anyone make you feel like you should be trying again any time soon. It makes perfect sense that emotionally you need to recover.

I'm sorry for your loss. Please continue to reach out, this board has been super helpful.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 1 - March 26, 2012, MMC discovered May 21, 2012
    BFP 2 - October 30, 2012, Rainbow Baby Boy born July 14, 2013
    TTC no sooner than November 2014
  • I am so sorry that you are here. This board has been very helpful to me, as I have nobody in my support system that has had a miscarriage either. It makes me feel like a failure. Why me? I ask that a lot. Please take care of yourself and hang in there. I totally understand being mentally worn out from this.

M/MC at 9w4d 5/23/12.

DS1- 8/2013

DS2- 11/2015 (Second round IUI)

DD- 9/2017

Baby #4 Due 5/10/20 TEAM GREEN

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"