Secondary IF
Options

rE

Bad news is I defiantly lost my little embie...I'm still bleeding today....the doc is having my levels checked in hopes they go down soon...he wanted to tell me that we did have 2 embryos that made it to day 6 and were frozen.....So I guess I'll do a FET.....I'm taking June off....I need a month and I'm Turning 30 ..what an you ladies tell me about FET??? 
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers After years of struggling with infertility issues (PCOS since I was 16) and 15 medicated cycles we finally got blessed with our son. We got lucky with our 7th IUI using stims...Now we are back on the roller coaster to try for another miracle..IVF cycle in May resulted in a chemical pregnancy. 2 snowbabies FET 7/16-transferred 2 blastocyst...Faint bfp 4dp5dt! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: rE

• Options

I'm so sorry to hear the news...lots of T&Ps to you. 

I had go straight to a FET because my embies weren't at the right stage for a transfer...only one made it to freeze (which is the one that gave me my BFP). 

Needless to say the FET was so much less taxing on the body...I took the month of December off because of the office closing for their cleaning of the labs.  So began the FET in January...once CD1 came around I called the RE and went in for b/w & u/s on CD3...then I began taking estradiol on CD5 and went in again for monitoring on CD7, CD11, & CD14.  Began taking progesterone & doxicycline and lowered my estradiol dosage on CD15.  I had to switch to the injectable progesterone because that is what my RE uses with FET.

The estrogen was to inhibit me from ovulating that month and also for helping with my lining...

Did my transfer on CD20 and continued on the estrogen & progesterone thru CD59 and then dropped the estrogen and continued with the progesterone until week 10. 

It was definitely nice to have the break from so much monitoring and b/w and not having to take the injections (other than the progesterone) was so much more relaxing and less stressful.  My RE also offered laser accupuncture the day of the transfer, which we opted to do...was supposed to help bloodflow to the uterus for implantation.  They do it right before the transfer and then right after the transfer too...it was relaxing but can't say it was the "golden ticket."

Good luck with your FET.

• Options
    mrsjamimrsjami member
    I'm sorry, hugs to you.

imageimage 

6/20/11 mc @ 5wks
    10/19/11 mc @ 17wks- Trisomy 18
    IUI #1 4/26/12 BFN
    Moving on to IVF in July
    37 with DOR...fabulous
    ER 7/14/12 6R 5F, ET 7/17 3 embies, beta #1 7/26: 147, beta #2 7/28: 326, beta#3 7/30: 422...ugh, beta#4 7/31: 607...hopeful, beta #5 8/2: 1280, beta #6 8/7: 7184 and u/s shows 1 possibly 2 sacs! 8/14 2 beautiful heartbeats! 9/24 we are TEAM BLUE!!!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagejtorgersen:

I'm so sorry to hear the news...lots of T&Ps to you. 

I had go straight to a FET because my embies weren't at the right stage for a transfer...only one made it to freeze (which is the one that gave me my BFP). 

Needless to say the FET was so much less taxing on the body...I took the month of December off because of the office closing for their cleaning of the labs.  So began the FET in January...once CD1 came around I called the RE and went in for b/w & u/s on CD3...then I began taking estradiol on CD5 and went in again for monitoring on CD7, CD11, & CD14.  Began taking progesterone & doxicycline and lowered my estradiol dosage on CD15.  I had to switch to the injectable progesterone because that is what my RE uses with FET.

The estrogen was to inhibit me from ovulating that month and also for helping with my lining...

Did my transfer on CD20 and continued on the estrogen & progesterone thru CD59 and then dropped the estrogen and continued with the progesterone until week 10. 

It was definitely nice to have the break from so much monitoring and b/w and not having to take the injections (other than the progesterone) was so much more relaxing and less stressful.  My RE also offered laser accupuncture the day of the transfer, which we opted to do...was supposed to help bloodflow to the uterus for implantation.  They do it right before the transfer and then right after the transfer too...it was relaxing but can't say it was the "golden ticket."

Good luck with your FET.

Thank you! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers After years of struggling with infertility issues (PCOS since I was 16) and 15 medicated cycles we finally got blessed with our son. We got lucky with our 7th IUI using stims...Now we are back on the roller coaster to try for another miracle..IVF cycle in May resulted in a chemical pregnancy. 2 snowbabies FET 7/16-transferred 2 blastocyst...Faint bfp 4dp5dt! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"