1st Trimester
Options

cramping when relaxed

Does anyone experience menstrual like cramping more when relaxing then when you are busy throughout the day?  Trying to figure out if this is my mind playing tricks on me or if it has something to do with my muscles relaxing... is this happening to anyone else?  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: cramping when relaxed

• Options
    Yep, I've been the exact same way.  I don't notice anything all day long until I sit down at night and then I feel really crampy. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

PCOS and Hypothyroidism- Successful IUI's- May 2012 and October 2014.  Miscarriage @ 6w3d in December 2009.
  • Options
    akatingakating member
    could it maybe be gas cramps? And sitting makes the gas balloon up and cause pain? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was having mild period-like cramping up until about 6wks. If you are anything like me, I think I was just noticing the cramps more when resting or relaxing because my mind wasn't focused on something else. 
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    definitely a possibility.. ;-) 
  • Options

imagecelestefelice:
    I was having mild period-like cramping up until about 6wks. If you are anything like me, I think I was just noticing the cramps more when resting or relaxing because my mind wasn't focused on something else. 

Yup I think it's because when you're busy you're not really paying attention.

Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have noticed some mild cramping when relaxing as well.  I think when we have time to rest, we tend to notice twinges and things more so than when we are busy.
    Ectopic Pregnancy * December 2008 Miscarriage/D&C * June 29, 2012
  • Options

imagejessvan96:
    Does anyone experience menstrual like cramping more when relaxing then when you are busy throughout the day?  Trying to figure out if this is my mind playing tricks on me or if it has something to do with my muscles relaxing... is this happening to anyone else?  

I was wondering the same thing.  I have been cramping a lot like AF is coming, but nothing too painful.  I am just glad to know I am not the only one!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"